Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Heard some stores in the hood (NYC) already selling them. Check your local mom n pops

Yeah the homie Kool.kiy got them and a few other colorways

Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 7.41.33 PM.png

At some point I will make a trip down to Corporate. Also are those pretty much the same as the Villa pair?

Is there a difference between Outlet 6 inch premiums versus regular ones say off Timberland.com? I just purchased two pairs and realized they say “waterproof” under the Timberland logo on the side. All the images I see online have just the logo. It’s kinda bugging me. I also noticed the collar style is different, the one pairs I got have a ribbed collar instead of the regular collar.

Is there a difference between Outlet 6 inch premiums versus regular ones say off Timberland.com? I just purchased two pairs and realized they say “waterproof” under the Timberland logo on the side. All the images I see online have just the logo. It’s kinda bugging me. I also noticed the collar style is different, the one pairs I got have a ribbed collar instead of the regular collar.

You should check if they have the other one. Most have both versions, double collar and regular collar

Double collar is made for the outlet

Thanks for the feedback. The collar doesn’t bother me. But that “waterproof” text under the logo is really irking me. Even though I got a decent deal I’ll probably still return.

How are Timberland Pro’s compared to regular olds uncomfortable Timbs?
Looking for a versatile boot that is waterproof for snow but can be hiked and work in. Prefebally with electric safety footing

Anyone got a hookup on wheats.

The good double sole ones I'm talking about style code #10061

Now my wife talking about she need a pair.

Back
Top Bottom