Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Are these still available anywhere?

Screenshot_20171202-213330.jpg

That’s dope. What did you do and give details.

All I did was fill out this warranty return form and shipped them off in a cardboard box.

On the form under reason for return I just said "sole separating from boot" and wrote "Happy holidays!" lol.

It took about 2 weeks from the time I shipped til the package showed up on my front porch today. They only contacted me one time throughout the process and that was an automated email that said they received my item and were going to have someone inspect them to see if they're able to be replaced. I honestly thought they were just going to re-glue them and ship back my same boots lol.

12/15 Timberland x North Face Collab

Don't know how much the boots or jacket is. Both are hard though, think I'm a grab the boots.

51880-gallery-tnf-tbl-collab-1108x544.jpeg
51880-gallery-tnf-tbl-collab-544x826.jpeg
51880-gallery-tnf-tbl-collab-544x826_3.jpeg

I live in Savannah GA and I have some. This coming weekend is going to be the perfect time to break them out. High is in the mid 40s

Jacket is hard but all my North Faces I buy at the end of the season when they're 60%-70% off. I don't think this jacket will be around more than a month or two because it's hard as ****.

The price will probably be crazy too. I know the North Face and Pendleton collab that just came out was pretty expensive too.

If the boots are under $200, I'll grab them.

Back
Top Bottom