Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

6117589F-91F9-4BB4-9258-93695CC0465E.jpeg

I seen a burgundy pair like that before at marshalls. With those clear bottom

I seen a burgundy pair like that before at marshalls. With those clear bottom

There’s like five or six with the clear bottom. Started that in 2016 but I’ve never seen the color I posted. I’m really feeling that color.

Last edited:
Is it safe to say that if you pay MSRP on 6” premium timbs, you took a big L in life? I remember in middle school(99-2000) timbs were $145 retail. The Field boots were $125 retail and the Chukka’s were $130 retail. Timbs are now OD overpriced. Back then, you can get 6” premiums at the outlets for $70-$80. Now, you pretty much pay the retail for timbs in 99 atbthe outlets LOL. I was on the site the other day and 6” joints are $190 now..LMFAO

Nah, black and wheat pairs don't be on sale like that anymore. They're usually excluded and the outlets usually get the single soles or the double collar joints and usually those are like $160-$170. Times have changed.

Field Boots you can find at the outlet for $60 during Black Friday and ****.

Hey y'all, what's the sizing like on 40 Belows? Interested in getting a pair, but have never been fortunate enough to try them on.
For reference, I wear a a 9.5 in most Nikes and 9 in NB.

Hey y'all, what's the sizing like on 40 Belows? Interested in getting a pair, but have never been fortunate enough to try them on.
For reference, I wear a a 9.5 in most Nikes and 9 in NB.

Run about a half size big. I wear 11.5 in 90% of my sneakers and an 11 in 40s.

Back
Top Bottom