Timberwolves quietly putting together...

I wish i would have renewed my season tickets now. wasnt worth it after last year though

7th or 8th seed likely.
pimp.gif

Batum to Minny, Iggy to Portland and D-Will to Philly. Make it happen.

They only need Roy to close. It was one thing they really needed. He should only see 15 mins a game. Will be playing down the stretch of games for sure.

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Wouldn't Wes Johnson be their starting SG

he sucks, really sucks
laugh.gif
He really does..
30t6p3b.gif
I thought we were getting a solid player coming out of Syracuse but I should have known.. wasted high picks on him and Flynn
30t6p3b.gif

Batum really wants to come to Minnesota, though... Them giving Hibbert that max deal, can Portland afford matching and giving Batum that much??

Hopefully they grant his wishes.

Anyone that consistently watched johnson in college knew he couldnt dribble, is wayyy too passive, and couldnt create his own shot....boeheims system hides flaws, kahn !#!#%# that up....placing flynn in the triangle was idiotic.....hes a straight pick and roll guy with shoddy decision making

Theyve actually been a team on the merge for a few years now, if beasley played to his potential, flynn and rubio worked out, and what not.

Am I the only one who still thinks Roy did the Blazers dirty retiring and then coming back to play for another team the next season?

Originally Posted by RipC

Am I the only one who still thinks Roy did the Blazers dirty retiring and then coming back to play for another team the next season?

i think he did that on purpose to get away from their horrible training staff
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
not at all. the amnesty clause really helped the blazers, since they gave him a max contract before. with dude only playing 15-20 minutes max (when he's able to) off the bench with a contract like that, not worth it.

Originally Posted by phillip929

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
not at all. the amnesty clause really helped the blazers, since they gave him a max contract before. with dude only playing 15-20 minutes max (when he's able to) off the bench with a contract like that, not worth it.
I mean, it worked out in the end, but dude retired and had everyone on Twitter pouring their hearts out over him, and then couldn't even wait a year before jumping off the couch and signing a contract. I don't know 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Actually, he probably did it so he could go have stem cell therapy on his knee which is banned by the NBA

Timberwolves could have been a 8th seed in the West this past season, if Rubio hadn't went down with that knee.

This team is going to start to resemble those kings Teams of the early 2000's in about the next 2-3 years

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Timberwolves could have been a 8th seed in the West this past season, if Rubio hadn't went down with that knee.
I agree with this too, I think they might even be a 7th or 6th seed this coming season

Back
Top Bottom