Time Bomb Spot

I feel you, I'm goin tmrw (technically today lol) to cop some more dauly @#%$
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

did he get that L&D ghostface shirt yet? i wanna pick that up for my brother.
OG air zoom flight 96 cool grey/white/black 11.5 $175 stealth xx's 11.5 $145 AM97 kashima 11.5 $95 CHECK BUY/SELL LOUNGE

yup, not many sizes left though. you're talking about the blue cream one right?
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

^^^^^
yessir.

fair enough. ill just get it online then. cause i wont be able to make it down there till later this week.
OG air zoom flight 96 cool grey/white/black 11.5 $175 stealth xx's 11.5 $145 AM97 kashima 11.5 $95 CHECK BUY/SELL LOUNGE

well good luck then, timebomb has some good @#%$, but brick can be an annoying prick. and oh yeah, he now reads this thread, and blew up my spot by mentioning the line i said about the girls looking nice there......while i was in the store....and so was one of the fine employees...oh well, guess I'll count that as an ice breaker :D
happy.gif

haha my fauly Yury...i put him D 2 this post a few days ago...i sent him the link...he really blew u up though?!?! lol thats funny as heck...but i figured he should be in on how @#%$ feel about the SPOT....
PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

AIM:Rbgm18

www.myspace.com/rbnous18

Got one for me and one for my homie. And they aren't running out :lol:
laugh.gif
they have like dozens upon dozens in the back...
The world's all messed up, what are you doing to fix it?

They cant come original with the shirts nowadays? an even if they were gonna bite the i run NY joints they could have made them MONTHS ago...those are played :smh:
smh.gif
GOOOOOOOOOONIES
SQ-SQ-SQ-SQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUAAAADDDDD UP​

Well I like it because it made me think of illegals hoping the border :lol:
laugh.gif
(I know, I got a twisted sense of humor :lol:
laugh.gif
)
The world's all messed up, what are you doing to fix it?

anyone hit up that skate show at timebomb?

and there is a sale goin on....tees from 10 bucks...Greedy and Creative sneaks all 85 dollars....go down Time Bomb and grab a few steals...still worth goin
PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

www.myspace.com/rbnous18

@#%$ ! I forgot about the show, damnit >:
mad.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.My Blog

new imperial junkie in and some new jeans (i forgot the brand) but the same company who makes Evisu....good quality and they come in pill capsules :pimp:
pimp.gif
....worth a stop past
PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

www.myspace.com/rbnous18

Briccs a @#%$

Iight I'm playin :lol:
laugh.gif

GO COP THAT BLOCCS HOODZ N ENTERTAINMENT DVD, REAL BURGH @#%$
I am skeletor...

Jason Hoody In....Go Get Your Life Right!!!

l_bf878bf38f53801333a9173d295f1330.jpg

PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

"i got a question cause i'm not sure...does anybody make real sh*t anymore?" -Kanye West

New Crooks and 10 Deep..... :pimp:
pimp.gif
......check out karmaloop and look if you wanna see exactly what Timebomb got....G.Y.L.R.
PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

"i got a question cause i'm not sure...does anybody make real sh*t anymore?" -Kanye West

Back
Top Bottom