TIME - I Need To Quit (Prod. Nemesis) (New song and video) featured on Hot In Cleveland 2

It was fun working on this
pimp.gif

Good stuff from Time and Nemesis.  Can't wait til WE get a chance to work with Mez One 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

I like it. It got a live performance while drunk kanye 808's feel to it.

*pages Slim K*

Yup. A slowdown would be dope for this song.

@TIME - hit my email bruh (jbj at romebrown.com)

It's about vol. 2 of  this mixtape

I don't know if you were joking or not about wanting to put a song on there, but if you serious, hit me up.

*pages Slim K*

Its coming...just trying to get in the zone for the project....

thanks yall... NYC was dope as hell... we'll be back in july

Originally Posted by SlimK4

*pages Slim K*

Its coming...just trying to get in the zone for the project....

pimp.gif

I'm kind of mad that the music video doesn't have a consistent flow. The camera phone shots of people smiling don't really fit in with the editing, lighting and cinematics of it all. I really dug the intro with the black and white, and the slowed down shots of TIME just walking and looking at the camera, I think you guys had something really good going there and wish you would have just stuck with that. But the parts that don't fit with those parts kind of knock a little bit of the feel and emotion off from that.

Not hating, just some constructive criticism because I want to see the NT fam be successful.
pimp.gif

Beat/song is good.

thanks fam... yea we didnt really get enough footage with mez (the director) so we sent him some of the ipod footage from the trip to put in... the feedback is much appreciated

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Sounds like a Wiz clone.
Nah, b.
Anyways, I love these type of songs from you. Keep it up, bro.

You need to come back out to Houston again for a video or something and so we can light it up.
pimp.gif
This is Brian, btw.

thanks bro... amp said they tryin to put together another show down there for late summer/early fall... ill definitely be there for that and @!@$ i might be moving to austin

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

thanks bro... amp said they tryin to put together another show down there for late summer/early fall... ill definitely be there for that and @!@$ i might be moving to austin
That's what's up. Why Austin, though?

^thanks fam

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

That's what's up. Why Austin, though?

thats where my girl wants to move to
laugh.gif
... i aint trippin its a nice central location

Back
Top Bottom