TIME - Stay Dreamin'

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This sucks....you have nothing that sets you apart from any other rapper...you sound like everyone else. Quit rapping

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Time and myself are working on a project together this year.

Just thought you should know.

When's MOA dropping? ... Any info on this project that you're dropping in June?

This one's alright. I love the beat and I love the flow. The lyrics didn't do much for me. You had a catchy line with the turnip/vegetables/turn-up part, but there wasn't a focused topic like your songs usually have. Still a good song though ... I guess artists shouldn't show lyrical prowess on every track.

You can tell by your flow that you're growing as an artist. I'm confident that you'll blow up one day. You just have to keep writing those lyrics that keep ringing in people's heads. Stuff like "I let go to keep my grip" or "Why you have to list them, just sit back and listen. You don't judge art by statistical position"

I'm hoping you drop another mixtape soon. I'm currently studying for the CFA exam in June and I need another mixtape full of motivational songs to get me hyped before I go into the library!

good %**$.. 
not my favorite track you've done, but as my dude ^ there said-- it is fun watching you grow as an artist.  you're delivery/flow is definitely becoming more natural and the confidence that comes with that makes a huge difference.

Originally Posted by fortheloveofthegame8

This one's alright. I love the beat and I love the flow. The lyrics didn't do much for me. You had a catchy line with the turnip/vegetables/turn-up part, but there wasn't a focused topic like your songs usually have. Still a good song though ... I guess artists shouldn't show lyrical prowess on every track.

You can tell by your flow that you're growing as an artist. I'm confident that you'll blow up one day. You just have to keep writing those lyrics that keep ringing in people's heads. Stuff like "I let go to keep my grip" or "Why you have to list them, just sit back and listen. You don't judge art by statistical position"

I'm hoping you drop another mixtape soon. I'm currently studying for the CFA exam in June and I need another mixtape full of motivational songs to get me hyped before I go into the library!

Thanks. I'm hoping to drop MOA next month. I'm just waiting on mixing but thats more of a fun project unlike the Overgrind series. There are a couple motivational type tracks on it though. The one dropping in June is Concept Of TIME which will probably be a nice balance between showcasing my song writing ability (MOA) and venting (Overgrind). The project I'm doing with PLAN is probably the one you'll like the most. I'm dropping all 3 of these this year. Thanks to Stoker 55 as well.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by fortheloveofthegame8

Thanks. I'm hoping to drop MOA next month. I'm just waiting on mixing but thats more of a fun project unlike the Overgrind series. There are a couple motivational type tracks on it though. The one dropping in June is Concept Of TIME which will probably be a nice balance between showcasing my song writing ability (MOA) and venting (Overgrind). The project I'm doing with PLAN is probably the one you'll like the most. I'm dropping all 3 of these this year. Thanks to Stoker 55 as well.

Good stuff man ... I'm anxiously awaiting all three! Glad to see that you've got so much on deck. Especially since you're projects are going to encompass both your writing and venting. I can definitely relate to the latter. As I'm just beginning my career, it's hard to see less competent people in more senior positions. After taking their ishh all day, it's nice to throw on a track and hear someone else blow off steam.
Keep doing your thing ... You've already grown a lot.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Thanks man. Have you heard Overgrind 3? Dropped it in November.

Yessir! ... Loved a couple of the songs, I wish it was longer. Your flow on "I Just Wanted To Rap" was 
eek.gif
. "Stoner flow over all the ishh you hyp-ING". "Can't Come Down" and "I Don't Give A F" were favorites as well.
OG3 didn't quite have the replay value that OG2 had for me. Maybe it was the length, but it still had some bangers.

thanks man... this is going to be a great year for myself and the people who like my music... just tryin to keep progressing

Back
Top Bottom