Time travel thread

First and foremost this thread is only for those who are able to time travel forward or back in time.

Once you return from your journey, feel free to post what you did.

*anyone who hints at changing the past to change the current or future will be exposed as a liar

—————————————

I went forward in time one year from today and came back. 32 pages deep. Not bad. Also, the NBA free agency is still the same old story, nothing cool to report.

i went back in time and invested $1000 in bitcoin. i traveled back to present day and was still poor so i went back again to see wtf happened and come to find out i cashed out my bitcoins 3 days after buying them to buy a pair of blink nike yeezy 1s. i traveled forward again and looked for my yeezys but apparently at some point, my wife gave birth to my son and i had to sell em to pay for day care. not sure what to do next.

If we really doing this... op how do you traverse the einstein-rosen bridge?

I need to get back to my original existence, not a parallel universe created by one of you sons of *****es going back and changing something

First and foremost this thread is only for those who are able to time travel forward or back in time.

Once you return from your journey, feel free to post what you did.

*anyone who hints at changing the past to change the current or future will be exposed as a liar

—————————————

I went forward in time one year from today and came back. 32 pages deep. Not bad. Also, the NBA free agency is still the same old story, nothing cool to report.

570128b3e9e1bb060b7330bf36c1a144.gif

I had a dream, I was flying thru a futuristic city just to save a friend that passed away in the past.

I know I'd go back to 2008 and buy a few mill of Bitcoin when no one knew about it when it was .0001 $
Id just kick back, do nothing and wait for January 2018 to sell at 20k. Sitting pretty with billions

I travelled to tomorrow and saw the results of the WC matches.

PayPal gift me $1000 and I'll tell you the results and you can win big.

When you time travel look at store photos for watches in sales flyers or online. The time that each watch is in the store catalog will tell you what dimensions you are in.

Back
Top Bottom