TIME - Try My Shoes (Prod. StewRat) ----> TIME - I'm Just Fine (Prod. TIME) OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEOS

AbsolutePunk.net is probably one of the biggest forums. You should try looking at Cudi fansites/forums as well.

the first video I was not a fan of, liked the song. Invest in a tripod

the I'm Just Fine joint, just the opposite, video was dope. Song reminded me of some circa 99 TRL alternative #%%+. Not my cup of tea.

Glad to see you droppin new stuff man!
I loved the lyrics for "Try My Shoes", but I wasn't as crazy about the beat. That's odd, because I usually like StewRat's beats. I'm really feeling "I'm Just Fine" though! It takes me back to listening to 808's. Songs like that show your versatility. I loved when the guitars came in around 4:44.

When's MOA dropping? I think I remember you saying that you had 2-3 projects in the works. I hope we get a new mixtape soon!

Btw, do you work at Finish Line? I used to work at store #476 when I was in high school. Enjoy it man, it was the best job I ever had!

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

the first video I was not a fan of, liked the song. Invest in a tripod

the I'm Just Fine joint, just the opposite, video was dope. Song reminded me of some circa 99 TRL alternative $!@#. Not my cup of tea.

Same here, I liked try my shoes, i'm just fine wasn't really my style

Thanks man... MOA is dropping on 3/26... exactly a year after OG2...

yea i work there... i do stock tho so it sucks lmfao

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Thanks man... MOA is dropping on 3/26... exactly a year after OG2...

yea i work there... i do stock tho so it sucks lmfao

That's too bad. You must have a big store ... We didn't even have stock employees at mine.
I'm pumped for 3/26!!! ... I played OG2 until ~June last year. If this tape is anything like the recent stuff you've been putting out, I'll be bumping it into the fall! Thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom