Time Warner Cable To Lose Viacom's MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon, Spike, & Comedy Central Jan 1

well kiddies looks like you guys will enjoy some good ole PBS!!!!
roll.gif

DIRECT TV FTW!!!

I hope this destroys cable TV

destroy and rebuild....I don't believe such disputes over numbers would occur if quality material was on TV
eyes.gif

IMO you can find more original and innovative %%#% on youtube or vimeo or something

What?!! You mean to tell me that I won't be able to watch Bromance and iCarly.
mad.gif
You gotta be @+%%$#% me Time Warner.

Other than Best Week Ever on VH1, some roasts and comedy specials on Comedy Central, I'm straight. Aint *%%+ on MTV anymore...
eek.gif
eek.gif
Real World: BK...damn
mad.gif
. The nephew gonna be tight though...noDora or Diego
tired.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
. As long as there's ESPN I'm good
laugh.gif

On my Comcast, it said something about them losing the channels too.

Or maybe I didn't read it right.

i have comcast so i dont care, but what other good channels will be left? only one i can think of is discovery channel. i saw that message scrolling across thescreen today and was heated. then i realized it didn't pertain to me.

wait im lost idk !$+$ about anything... is io cable(cablevision) in brooklyn part of time warner?

No more South Park? First no WWE channel. Then no NFL network/Sunday Ticket. Now this? And Direct TV provides more HD channels? Um does Direct TV provideinternet?

I think its about time to make a change.
indifferent.gif

Man my 3 y/o is gonna throw the biggest fit of 2009 when he cant watch SpongeBob, among other Nickelodeon joints anymore...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom