Timeline To Terror vol "War Drums For Syria" by Ron Paul pg. 3

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

You guys are right.

Ron Paul will be the president to change life as we know it by turning bloodshed and greed to lollipops and rainbows.

You must approve of the content in the thread's article. You seem very sarcastic about positive change.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by odog24

all of those options seem plausible but we will never know whats going to happen until it actually happens.
Couldn't agree more

You guys can make a call to Chantilly and ask the scum attending the Bilderberg convention, they can tell you.

AufSrWuCIAAYQo9.jpg:large

AufT9jGCEAIGmyA.jpg:large

AufWWmVCAAAR2du.jpg:large

[h3] [/h3]

Ron Paul couldn't even win the primary a few days ago in his own home state if Texas, he's FRAUD status.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Ron Paul couldn't even win the primary a few days ago in his own home state if Texas, he's FRAUD status.

Bless your heart. This thread isn't even about Ron Paul voter fraud.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

If SSN weren't issued until 1935 how could the claim that Obama is using a SSN of a woman from 1890 be acceptable?
laugh.gif
That entire article is erroneous until you prove SSN were issued to Conneticuters a good 3 decades before they were even created.

This whole SSN thing seems so bogus. It's just the whole birth certificate and Obama is a Muslim thing all over again. Like seriously show me these credible private investigators that have managed to discover the president's SSN and the fact that other dead ppl's SSN are issued to him.
Because a woman, probably in her 40s was issued a social security number when they came out in 1935.

All over again?
laugh.gif
 There is an ongoing investigation still going on about his fake birth certificate.
That's what makes it a joke. Makes no sense releasing these articles without concrete evidence and a real case.  And yeah this seems no different than the birth certificate and he's a Muslim claims.

Let me help.. saw it last night.. Amazing stuff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now that's what I'm talking about
pimp.gif
. You can see the spineless people around him ducking their heads and laughing. Oh, what a little bit of money and power can do
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Lol good to see someone in Congress cares. This election and these next four years will be rough, but we will prevail no matter how much they try and hold us down.

Click the image to check out the Interview between Alex Jones and Jim Tucker.

Author: Brian D. Hill

Source: USWGO Alternative News

According to Jim Tucker (James P. Tucker) of the American Free Press, the Bilderbergers are getting depressed over the fact that large resistance is heading for them now so they were making negative and scary comments about Ron Paul and one of them said he like to “get Ron Paul and all of his supporters on a airplane with a Muslim suicide pilot and take them down,

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Fighting propaganda with propaganda.

Yay.

Awww, you don't like Jim Tucker...

What did he ever do to you?

I guarantee you the people inside of the building last weekend have had an affect on your life in a negative way.

Yay.

I guarantee you the people inside of the building last weekend have had an affect on your life in a negative way.
You drew conclusions on who I do and don't like based on my comment?
laugh.gif
Okay...

Yay.

You drew conclusions on who I do and don't like based on my comment?
laugh.gif
Okay...

Please, by all means elaborate on your propoganda comment. You have my permission.

Not to mention this animosity between the US/Israel and Iran, which more than likely will escalate into a full blown war.. Fun times ahead I tell you.. 
nerd.gif

look out for the end of this year/early next year
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom