Times Square Evacuated Vol. Suspicious Package (aka Water Bottles)

So I just got a call from a friend saying that there is a suspicious package over on 46th and Broadway and Times Square has been evacuated. I work not too far from there so that's just lovely. Maybe this is a bit of paranoia? I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. 

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. 
yes sir. the only thing that bugs the hell out of me, is that all the tourist are just watching the

bomb squad checking if its a bomb

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. 
yes sir. the only thing that bugs the hell out of me, is that all the tourist are just watching the

bomb squad checking if its a bomb

Yeah, that's disturbing to me too. Why would you sit there that close to something that could potentially explode? 

I was about to step out and grab lunch but I'm gonna chill up here until this is cleared up.

I doubt it's anything ol scary !+# NYers
laugh.gif

They're doing this just to get everyones minds off the oil spill that's all.

they need to get rid of that city... nycers wouldnt think they were God's gift to america if they were dead 

this is like them bs anthrax letters all over again.

this is prolly

a) a safety drill w/o a warning
b) govt trying to scare us again
c) some fool left his bag unattended

this will not end until something really bad happens .
frown.gif

yep...Like my dad used to always tell me when he was teaching me to stand up for myself... if somebody wants to get to you bad enough, they're gonna get to you...that's why you gotta be ready to protect yourself.

Scans were inconclusive. Now the bomb squad is suiting up to get a closer look.

Hopefully it's just some idiot who left his cooler outside. Watch it be filled with Mountain Dew or some $#%
edit: Police are saying everything will be all clear shortly. Still unknown as to what was inside of the cooler.

edit2: Police say water bottles were inside of the cooler 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom