Tips for falling asleep on an airplane?

I'm flying to Manila for the first time in 10 years, and the thing I'm dreading the most is the 13+ hour flight. I'm flying in the evening so that should make it easier to sleep, but what are some things that would have me KO'd for most of the flight? Is nyquil or tylenol PM allowed on flights?

I'm flying to Manila for the first time in 10 years, and the thing I'm dreading the most is the 13+ hour flight. I'm flying in the evening so that should make it easier to sleep, but what are some things that would have me KO'd for most of the flight? Is nyquil or tylenol PM allowed on flights?

Smoke some dank before your flight
pimp.gif

Take the tablets because they'll take any liquid form of OTC medicine, most likely.

I normally get hammered at the bar (ok enough to not get denied boarding however) and order some drinks on the plane... you will pass out and when you wake up you will be close to your destination. 
Ugh the flight from San Fran to Manila is long! Drink hard liquor so you won't piss your pants and won't need to get out of your seat to urinate, especially if you're in a middle/window seat.
wink.gif

FOG wrote:
pimp.gif

I took so many bong rips then got super-lost in LAX
laugh.gif
that was embarrassing! 

AirPhilippines wrote:

Is nyquil or tylenol PM allowed on flights?
Nyquil had geltabs that you can get which are allowed but don't do either. 
I once took 7 or 8 Tylenol PMs before my flight to Hong Kong and I was awake throughout in complete weird zombie mode!
laugh.gif

Take the tablets because they'll take any liquid form of OTC medicine, most likely.

I normally get hammered at the bar (ok enough to not get denied boarding however) and order some drinks on the plane... you will pass out and when you wake up you will be close to your destination. 
Ugh the flight from San Fran to Manila is long! Drink hard liquor so you won't piss your pants and won't need to get out of your seat to urinate, especially if you're in a middle/window seat.
wink.gif

FOG wrote:
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
that was embarrassing! 

AirPhilippines wrote:

Is nyquil or tylenol PM allowed on flights?
Nyquil had geltabs that you can get which are allowed but don't do either. 
I once took 7 or 8 Tylenol PMs before my flight to Hong Kong and I was awake throughout in complete weird zombie mode!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

wink.gif

FOG wrote:
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
that was embarrassing! 

I drink hard when I fly
laugh.gif
if you're trying to save some money you're allowed to fill a 1 quart bag with a ton of those mini bottles in your carry on

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

wink.gif

FOG wrote:
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
that was embarrassing! 

I drink hard when I fly
laugh.gif
if you're trying to save some money you're allowed to fill a 1 quart bag with a ton of those mini bottles in your carry on

Back
Top Bottom