tips for las vegas...?

Am I the only one who actually catches a show when I go to Vegas?
I was at Vegas about 2-3 weeks ago and saw Jersey Boys, I highly recommend it.
It's a good way to pass 2 hours of your time.

Anyhow, I highly suggest staying at Palazzo or Venetian.
Almost all their rooms are Suites with a couch and flat screen tv.
Sure you probably won't spend much time there but it's good to go back to a nice room.
The Palazzo & Venetian is also at the better end of the strip compared to MGM.
Caesars, Fashion Show, Wynn, etc... are all in that side.

The best club I've been to in Vegas is Pure at Caesars Palace.
You may be able to catch the Pussycat Dolls performance too.

If you plan on gambling, get a players card from the hotel your going to be playing on.
If by chance you hit it big, it goes on the record and the more you play, the more comps you get.
At the end of the trip, you may get your room for free, or at least a few free meals.

Good luck and have fun.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

The promotion page on MGM Grand website says this deal is good until May 25th:

Exclusive Offer!

* Daily access to the Grand Buffet for 2 people
* 2 VIP Passes to Studio 54 or Tabu
* 2 complimentary MGM Grand poolside cocktails
* 25% off Grand Spa or Christoph Salon
* $20 Free Slot Play
* $25 upgrade per night to Bungalow Suite
* $30 upgrade per night to Celebrity Spa Suite

Promotion Runs
May 1, 2009 - January 31, 2010

Offer Expires
May 25, 2009

https://reservations.mgmm...;pid=001&code=MKT233

I did this when I went a few weekends ago and honestly was the best decision I ever made. Granted your situation a bit different with like 4 of yall but this is still a good deal. The buffet alone was 30 a person
laugh.gif
and yes the buffet was crack. and the outdoor pool complex was the *##+ too. everything about that hotel was poppin period
http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=128707...2&kbid=1576222&host=promo&pid=001&code=MKT233

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gamble when you wake up and don't stop til you can only keep one eye open. thats what my dad does and we live like kings in vegas
grin.gif

somebody try the $20 im going soon and i dont wanna book the best room is $20 can bump me up.

I'm heading to Vegas on May 19th. I'm staying at my family's house out in Henderson, as usual. I already know the buffet, shopping, and showroutine so far.

Any 18+ clubs to go to....I turn 21 in June and can't gamble yet, plus my parents already took their week off on that date.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

I'm heading to Vegas on May 19th. I'm staying at my family's house out in Henderson, as usual. I already know the buffet, shopping, and show routine so far.

Any 18+ clubs to go to....I turn 21 in June and can't gamble yet, plus my parents already took their week off on that date.
not that I know of

better find a fake

for the record homie, the 20$ deal was for wherever you go. to get an upgrade

and to dude that asked about going to see a show, its all about your personal preference. we wanted to go see the cirque de soleil or however you spell it butjust weren't willing to drop the price it cost. even with the discounted prices. im sure on my next go round ill go see a show, but the whole time i wasthere it was mainly about stick and move from one place to another, so there was no rush to see a show tha ttime.

and we walked by pure and the line was silly, but there's this spot called poetry we went to that was very nice if you are into hip hop. i was inebriatedand wit my chick, so i dont really remember heavily what the crowd was like but the music was definitely good so i fully enjoyed myself. and they def had adeep line. but if you got a mouthpiece...pause...and some chicks in your vicinity you can work something out. i actually ended up just walking in. which ivedone at all types of clubs before. its an art and you have to really know the appropriate time. but if you walk up like you supposed to be in that @+*!+, you will be suprised where that gets you. and its easy to play off if you know what you'redoing
laugh.gif

yo!!! just hit up mgm on that special. I live in vegas but its a good deal. I saw my work schedule and was like "sweet jesus im off saturday and sundaynext week!!!"
see yall @ the pool

good lookin out on all the replies... Think im about to hit up that MGM deal, looks too good to pass up right now

we should make this the official Vegas trip tips thread ....

Still looking for clubs on tuesday and wed ...

by the way do they have any spanish (reggaeton - salsa - merengue - bachata clubs)? not that I care .. i might just stay in the hip hop joints ....

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

You ain't stayed in Vegas until you've stayed at the Imperial Palace
laugh.gif
Care to elaborate?
laugh.gif
don't know what dudes' talking bout, but for the price and location Imperial Palace is a pretty good choice

but everything else bout IP sucks

for the $20 trick, i reccomend making sure whoever helps you is young (18-25). if theyre female, some are too scared to take it and will just give the moneyback. that has happened to me a couple times, but some were accommodating even without taking the $20. just put a little charm and youre good. it ALWAYS helpsto be nice. i have never had any problems with this trick when the person helping me was a young dude. they dont ever hesitate to take the $20, and most of thetime, they will ask you what you prefer, and if its available, then youre money. i have gotten better views and even suites on slow nights, so try it man, itworks. i would say 3/5 times it works. best of luck bro, have fun, get wasted, and be safe!

Im going next week, so geeked.

One question: if we have table service at the club, but will they trip at the door if I wearing Vans?

I mean my pants and shirt will be acceptable but the only casual shoes I got are these shoes and they not hardbottoms.

i have not been let into a club because i was wearing all black chukkas, even with the black sole. and i was even on the gueslist getting walked in past thewhole line, only to get turned away by the head of security. my plug pleaded to let me and the homies in, but no dice. i suggest following the dress code. bodyenglish at the hard rock dont really trip on sneakers though, and that place cracks.

make sure youre 21 ... make sure you take one of those little cards and call the number on them ... wink wink

Originally Posted by Put em up

Thanks man

So basically, what your saying is NO HARDBOTTOMS, no dice?
if thats what the dresscode says, then pretty much. call the club a few hours before opening to find out the exact dress code and ask anyquestions you got. good luck my dude, go crazy while youre there! its one of the only places that lets you legally do whatever the hell you want!

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

lol

so pass ID and CC and be like hello how you doing today .. any complementary strip view or suits?

Imma try that joint
for those who have tried...how much of an upgrade have you gotten?

Back
Top Bottom