Tips On How To Move On From A Relationship? Sad Single Life Here

Deactivate facebook, find something to distract yourself with like reading, working out, playing sports, studying for some exam. Pretty much anything to force you to focus.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

This weekend will break you out of your shell, just let it. I'm not saying it's easy but it's not impossible so there's no need for what ifs or hopefullys, don't dwell on something that will just continue to bring you down. It sucks but most relationships don't last and you have to move on.

Whether it's that first time you go out and have fun, that first girl you meet and click with, or whatever else, you'll see you can enjoy life without her, trust me. I mean, you're a Knicks fan...you've been through hell and you're still standing.

low-key jab
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn

Don't worry about it man.. broke up with the love of my life back in late Feb..STILL love her like crazy spend 4-5 years with her..

Get off any social media that she is on... Cut her off. nothing gets a girl bothered when she is ignored... She moved on? then to be real either thats a rebound or she never love/care about you...
talk to every girl.. everywhere you go.. supermarket, mall, bars and everything.. you will be just fine.......
best way to get her off your mind is doing you, finding new chicks to hang with, and most IMPORTANT OF ALL be happy!!!!!!.
Remember one positive thought will wipe out all negative thoughts. and youre in NYC .. We guys are outnumbered by women in the world..
and ppl have much worse problems in the this world. so why struggle? You're young and have health.. count your blessing..  

AND cherish this moment. cause now you know real love.. love is pain.. every love song you hear is about her and towards her thank her for that..... so cherish this cause the next time you fall in love you will know what to do and how to react..

People spitting truth about social media... because it will make you feel worse.

People can portray ANYTHING on the webz... she can make it seem like no dambs were even being considered.

You don't have to get off, but you HAVE to block her...

Like... that's a must.

And, in the real... write a letter to yourself... this is real talk.

Get EVERYTHING off your chest. What you like, dislike, all lat. ( mine was 7 pages back and front)

Wait a week... come back and read it. You're going to be like "what in the hell is wrong with me"

Then burn the letter. literally burn it...

See how much better you feel.

time is ur best friend. spend some time alone even away from friends. sounds weird but in the long run ull thank me. u have to spend time with urself to begin to love urself again. have fun with urself...workout, listen to music, play video games. once u can have fun all by urself u wont need anyone else. and in ur next relationship ull b with her not bcuz u need her but bcuz u want to b with her. it worked for me and now im better then ever. u dont have to stay away from ur friends all the time tho. going out occasionally helps a lil as well

I'm goin thru the same situation. IMO the most important thing is realizing your self worth. jus realize that with confidence and a mentality that you're a catch without bein cocky trust me it makes you feel better and any contact with a quality or even average female will help your attitude stay consistent. Also work out man it's a crazy stress reliever and u will definitely feel like that dude once u see the effects of your workouts when u look at the car reflections lol. The other thing is to realize u are only 22 just think a few years from now this will be old and irrelevant and that's a lot of time to get on with the next chapter of your life. So much more to do with your life. Just start doin more guy type things play ball hit the mall wit ya boys and if it's on ya mind still then talk/joke about it. Make bets that u can get more numbers than ur boys etc have fun ull be good in no time.

Here u go
1. Block her fb(this will make her wonder abt u since she can't check for u)
2. Realize u are a good catch for any girl and be confident(coming in contact wit just about any female will keep this confident attitude consistent)
3. Work out(huge stress reliever and a confidence booster once u start to notice the effects of your workouts)
4. Hang out with bros more often(play ball, go eat, hit the mall/club, make bets on who can get more numbers etc)
5. Talk about it to your boys if u still feel sensitive abt it(make jokes about it relate stories etc)
6. You broke up with her(keep this in mind and don't get so down that it seems like she dumped u)
7. She may have appeared to move on fast because that's what girls usually do to hide the hurt(don't buy into this). Once u start gettin back used to life without her I promise u I mean promise u that she will somehow find a way to get in touch with u and it will show that she hasn't really moved on like it appears. You'll clearly be better off than her and that should be all the reassurance you need bro.

Hang with youre boys, go to the club enjoy youre social life. The best thing about being single, is there are no reprecussions, your free to do whatever you want, spend your money how you like. As a matter of fact every sneaker release should be present and accounted for. Go to the Gym and if you have the money or time enroll in college. IMO i dont know why you dwelling on the past. My take on youre relationship is how did youre ex move so fast, either shes heartless which i doubt or you kept messing up and she gave you multiple chance to fix the problem. Keep in mind she was with you for three years so she proably thinks about you as much as you think about her, shes acting sly about it. so just ignore her for a week and try to get fit so when she does hit you up in a month or even a year (if you treated her nice), she would come back to her right full owner trust and believe the sexual encounter would be worth it

Back
Top Bottom