Tips to make your life at home that much easier Vol.1

lulz at some of these...
ol' boy last page straight recommended freeballing because it lessens laundry loads...
laugh.gif

also, y'all never knew how to make the taliban paper towel smoking thing?
eyes.gif
 thought that was like a rite of passage for stoners..
laugh.gif

Damp paper towel over food you reheat
pimp.gif

If exercising at home workout during commercials or in between matches on Call of Duty. *kanye shrug*
Wash dishes as you cook. when your done all you have to do is wash the plates and put away leftovers.
I got more that i will post later

Damp paper towel over food you reheat
pimp.gif

If exercising at home workout during commercials or in between matches on Call of Duty. *kanye shrug*
Wash dishes as you cook. when your done all you have to do is wash the plates and put away leftovers.
I got more that i will post later

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Keeps your plant life from drying out/losing that wonderful scent. Plus it's a munchie storage unit. Works wonders.

What about the potency
im pretty sure that freezing bud doesnt make it any more potent, just fresher. the only time ive ever froze bud was while it was in the grinder, and that was to harden the kief (that works).  as soon as i cop my trees ill throw some in a pill container for carrying around and a mason jar for the crib.  a vacuum sealer comes in handy if you want to keep super fresh.

a couple more stoner friendly tips:

invest in a nice glass bong and a vape.
cop nag champa incense to cover compliment the smell
pimp.gif

Alright good looks on the tips
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Keeps your plant life from drying out/losing that wonderful scent. Plus it's a munchie storage unit. Works wonders.

What about the potency
im pretty sure that freezing bud doesnt make it any more potent, just fresher. the only time ive ever froze bud was while it was in the grinder, and that was to harden the kief (that works).  as soon as i cop my trees ill throw some in a pill container for carrying around and a mason jar for the crib.  a vacuum sealer comes in handy if you want to keep super fresh.

a couple more stoner friendly tips:

invest in a nice glass bong and a vape.
cop nag champa incense to cover compliment the smell
pimp.gif

Alright good looks on the tips
pimp.gif

funny how tons of replies is about how to 
pimp.gif
... & to that.. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

But.. either tubberware the trees or get one of those cookie jars that have plastic seal around the top with a latch handle to open

& if you too lazy to go outside.. just turn on the exhaust fan in the kitchen and proceed
pimp.gif

funny how tons of replies is about how to 
pimp.gif
... & to that.. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

But.. either tubberware the trees or get one of those cookie jars that have plastic seal around the top with a latch handle to open

& if you too lazy to go outside.. just turn on the exhaust fan in the kitchen and proceed
pimp.gif

Get an old cloth and soak it in your favorite fabric softener, let it dry. You now have a cheap dryer sheet for 30-40 loads of laundry.

Keep clean sheets, you body will love you.

Have a routine for everything. Where you put your keys, cleaning rituals, etc.

Get an old cloth and soak it in your favorite fabric softener, let it dry. You now have a cheap dryer sheet for 30-40 loads of laundry.

Keep clean sheets, you body will love you.

Have a routine for everything. Where you put your keys, cleaning rituals, etc.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by FullTech

1. get a paper towel roll
2. get a rubber-band
3. get a fabric-softner sheet
4. tie the sheet with the rubber band at the end of the paper towel roll
5. blow smoke through it

now you can burn trees in your house without your parents smelling it
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
smokin.gif
This doesn't do anything to the smoke coming from the cherry. Otherwise, 
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Will try this when I start smoking again.

2. get a rubber-band
5. blow smoke through it

smokin.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Just a few tricks I have used:

~Take your bananas apart when you get home from the store. If you leave them connected at the stem, they ripen faster.

~Store your opened chunks of cheese in aluminum foil. It will stay fresh much longer and not mold

~Peppers with 3 bumps on the bottom are sweeter and better for eating. Peppers with 4 bumps on the bottom are firmer and better for cooking.

~Add a teaspoon of water when frying ground beef. It will help pull the grease away from the meat while cooking.

~Add garlic immediately to a recipe if you want a light taste of garlic and at the end of the recipe if your want a stronger taste of garlic.

~PIZZA: Reheat leftover pizza in a nonstick skillet on top of the stove; set heat to med-low And heat till warm. This keeps the crust crispy. No soggy micro
pizza. I saw this on the food channel

~To warm biscuits, pancakes, or muffins that were refrigerated, place them in A microwave next to a cup of water. The increased moisture will keep the food
Moist and help it reheat faster.

~Before you pour sticky substances into a measuring cup, fill with hot water. Dump out the hot water, but don't dry cup. Next, add your ingredient (peanut butter, honey, etc.)

~ Not really for the house, but buy a chalkboard eraser and keep it in the glove box of your car when the windows fog, rub with the eraser.

~If you seal an envelope and then realize you forgot to include something inside, Just place your sealed envelope in the freezer for an hour or two

~To get rid of fruit flies, take a small glass, fill it 1/2 with Apple Cider Vinegar and 2 drops of dish washing liquid; mix well. You will find those flies drawn to the cup and gone forever.

~To get rid of Ants put small piles of cornmeal where you see ants. They eat it, take it 'home,' can't digest it so it kills them. It may take a week or so, especially if it rains, but there are no chemicals beings used.

Just a few tricks I have used:

~Take your bananas apart when you get home from the store. If you leave them connected at the stem, they ripen faster.

~Store your opened chunks of cheese in aluminum foil. It will stay fresh much longer and not mold

~Peppers with 3 bumps on the bottom are sweeter and better for eating. Peppers with 4 bumps on the bottom are firmer and better for cooking.

~Add a teaspoon of water when frying ground beef. It will help pull the grease away from the meat while cooking.

~Add garlic immediately to a recipe if you want a light taste of garlic and at the end of the recipe if your want a stronger taste of garlic.

~PIZZA: Reheat leftover pizza in a nonstick skillet on top of the stove; set heat to med-low And heat till warm. This keeps the crust crispy. No soggy micro
pizza. I saw this on the food channel

~To warm biscuits, pancakes, or muffins that were refrigerated, place them in A microwave next to a cup of water. The increased moisture will keep the food
Moist and help it reheat faster.

~Before you pour sticky substances into a measuring cup, fill with hot water. Dump out the hot water, but don't dry cup. Next, add your ingredient (peanut butter, honey, etc.)

~ Not really for the house, but buy a chalkboard eraser and keep it in the glove box of your car when the windows fog, rub with the eraser.

~If you seal an envelope and then realize you forgot to include something inside, Just place your sealed envelope in the freezer for an hour or two

~To get rid of fruit flies, take a small glass, fill it 1/2 with Apple Cider Vinegar and 2 drops of dish washing liquid; mix well. You will find those flies drawn to the cup and gone forever.

~To get rid of Ants put small piles of cornmeal where you see ants. They eat it, take it 'home,' can't digest it so it kills them. It may take a week or so, especially if it rains, but there are no chemicals beings used.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

2. get a rubber-band
5. blow smoke through it

smokin.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Works wonders and lasts for a while too

2. get a rubber-band
5. blow smoke through it

smokin.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Works wonders and lasts for a while too

2. get a rubber-band
5. blow smoke through it

smokin.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Pack only snaps=no cherry.

2. get a rubber-band
5. blow smoke through it

smokin.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Pack only snaps=no cherry.

Back
Top Bottom