Tips to make your life at home that much easier Vol.1

The edges get a little hard. The crust, around the edges. Harder than it would normally be. Not toast hard. I just took a loaf out of the freezer last night, it didn't happen this time. But it has happened a few times to me with that brand.

The edges get a little hard. The crust, around the edges. Harder than it would normally be. Not toast hard. I just took a loaf out of the freezer last night, it didn't happen this time. But it has happened a few times to me with that brand.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

This is true, esp with breads without tons of preservatives.

also someone mentioned some acne advice above^^ and while I agree with that, it's important to note that the bacteria is in the affected persons pores already.  Using proactiv or ANY benzoyl peroxide soap and medicated benzoyl peroxide lotion with a strenght of ~2.5% (stronger and youll just dry out your skin and contribute more to the issue.)
Use the soap and lotion once a day for mild acne, twice for moderate...if you have a more severe case this most likely will only help slightly (doesnt do as well with cystic acne and the likes) but trust me, benzoyl peroxide works wonders...wished i knew that and was a bit more disciplined with my face washing habits when I was in HS
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

This is true, esp with breads without tons of preservatives.

also someone mentioned some acne advice above^^ and while I agree with that, it's important to note that the bacteria is in the affected persons pores already.  Using proactiv or ANY benzoyl peroxide soap and medicated benzoyl peroxide lotion with a strenght of ~2.5% (stronger and youll just dry out your skin and contribute more to the issue.)
Use the soap and lotion once a day for mild acne, twice for moderate...if you have a more severe case this most likely will only help slightly (doesnt do as well with cystic acne and the likes) but trust me, benzoyl peroxide works wonders...wished i knew that and was a bit more disciplined with my face washing habits when I was in HS
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

hey you won't feel itchy.
happy.gif

Baby wipes though.

Get a mini fridge. BONUS: Store your tree in a tupperware container and keep it in the freezer compartment.
does this really work the whole freezer thing
Keeps your plant life from drying out/losing that wonderful scent. Plus it's a munchie storage unit. Works wonders.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

hey you won't feel itchy.
happy.gif

Baby wipes though.

Get a mini fridge. BONUS: Store your tree in a tupperware container and keep it in the freezer compartment.
does this really work the whole freezer thing
Keeps your plant life from drying out/losing that wonderful scent. Plus it's a munchie storage unit. Works wonders.

Originally Posted by FullTech

1. get a paper towel roll
2. get a rubber-band
3. get a fabric-softner sheet
4. tie the sheet with the rubber band at the end of the paper towel roll
5. blow smoke through it

now you can burn trees in your house without your parents smelling it
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
smokin.gif

2. get a rubber-band
5. blow smoke through it

smokin.gif

Heres a few things i got...

-With an organized house/room, life is SO much easier. Keep everything organized, and youll see what i mean.
-Have a "cleaning day". Every sat. or sun just clean the whole crib, do laundry-itll feel good at the end.
-If possible, do laundry,dishwashing at nighttime. Save $$.
-Try to find somewhere else to study or do homework....its never possible doing HW in your own room.
-ALWAYS put whatever you used BACK to its place.
-As stated, keep wallet/phone/keys together, doesnt have to be at the door, just somewhere youll remember.
-Freezing "extra food" ALWAYS works. Youll save alot of $$$.
-After you wake up, fix your bed. For me, i cant stand coming home to a messed up bed-doesnt feel right.
-When possible, open up your window so your house can get some fresh air.
-Get a alarm clock that comes with a "vibrator". TRUST ME, with this you'll wake up with no problem....no more "5 more min, snooze"
-Go to Bestbuy/Staples/etc and buy a board or a board with a calendar on it. With this, you can plan out your stuff and put in reminders. Sounds corny, but it actually does work/help.

For those who have "wiping" issues in the bathroom, either use babywipes or invest in this, you will NOT regret it.
bidet.jpg

...All i got for now.

Heres a few things i got...

-With an organized house/room, life is SO much easier. Keep everything organized, and youll see what i mean.
-Have a "cleaning day". Every sat. or sun just clean the whole crib, do laundry-itll feel good at the end.
-If possible, do laundry,dishwashing at nighttime. Save $$.
-Try to find somewhere else to study or do homework....its never possible doing HW in your own room.
-ALWAYS put whatever you used BACK to its place.
-As stated, keep wallet/phone/keys together, doesnt have to be at the door, just somewhere youll remember.
-Freezing "extra food" ALWAYS works. Youll save alot of $$$.
-After you wake up, fix your bed. For me, i cant stand coming home to a messed up bed-doesnt feel right.
-When possible, open up your window so your house can get some fresh air.
-Get a alarm clock that comes with a "vibrator". TRUST ME, with this you'll wake up with no problem....no more "5 more min, snooze"
-Go to Bestbuy/Staples/etc and buy a board or a board with a calendar on it. With this, you can plan out your stuff and put in reminders. Sounds corny, but it actually does work/help.

For those who have "wiping" issues in the bathroom, either use babywipes or invest in this, you will NOT regret it.
bidet.jpg

...All i got for now.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Great thread.

- keep a notepad in your bed or on your nightstand...when you wake up in the morning write down goals you want to accomplish for the day...some of which will help you achieve some mid-range goals (months) that will help you achieve long term goals (years). No matter what it is...reading a chapter in a book, doing a certain errand, whatever...it shouldnt be something like brush your teeth because thats a given but def. something that will help you out in the future. never underestimate the power of a simple notepad.
i've always done this, when i was in art school and had an idea for a design or something id write it down or do a quick sketch...now i do it for my business when i think of ideas or people i need to contact that day

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Great thread.

- keep a notepad in your bed or on your nightstand...when you wake up in the morning write down goals you want to accomplish for the day...some of which will help you achieve some mid-range goals (months) that will help you achieve long term goals (years). No matter what it is...reading a chapter in a book, doing a certain errand, whatever...it shouldnt be something like brush your teeth because thats a given but def. something that will help you out in the future. never underestimate the power of a simple notepad.
i've always done this, when i was in art school and had an idea for a design or something id write it down or do a quick sketch...now i do it for my business when i think of ideas or people i need to contact that day

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I freeze my extra milk and bread, and Im about to start trying some of this super couponing stuff. Females go in with their coupons buy like 600 bucks worth a food and with the coupons they end up paying like $50. I was behind this lady last month and she did  this, when I saw her old @+% bust out her checkbook and tons of coupons I immediately had the stone face, yall know how long it takes for old people to write checks and redeem coupons, Then when I seen her final total I gave her the
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. She gave me the 
eyes.gif
and clutched her purse tho.

My mother does this. She stays coming home with free stuff. I have bodywash and deodorant to last me a good 2 years. Cases upon cases of water. !#** is outrageous!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I freeze my extra milk and bread, and Im about to start trying some of this super couponing stuff. Females go in with their coupons buy like 600 bucks worth a food and with the coupons they end up paying like $50. I was behind this lady last month and she did  this, when I saw her old @+% bust out her checkbook and tons of coupons I immediately had the stone face, yall know how long it takes for old people to write checks and redeem coupons, Then when I seen her final total I gave her the
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. She gave me the 
eyes.gif
and clutched her purse tho.

My mother does this. She stays coming home with free stuff. I have bodywash and deodorant to last me a good 2 years. Cases upon cases of water. !#** is outrageous!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

2. get a rubber-band
5. blow smoke through it

smokin.gif
You can easily smoke in your bathroom and get the away with it smelling like you just took a shower.

- Fill up the bathtub up with HOT water about halfway ( your bathroom should be steamy)
- As the water is running, put some fruity type of shampoo in the water
- smoke while doing in the process of filling up the tub
- After you're done chiefing, don't drain the tub just yet.. wait a lil awhile and you should be good!

2. get a rubber-band
5. blow smoke through it

smokin.gif
You can easily smoke in your bathroom and get the away with it smelling like you just took a shower.

- Fill up the bathtub up with HOT water about halfway ( your bathroom should be steamy)
- After you're done chiefing, don't drain the tub just yet.. wait a lil awhile and you should be good!

Originally Posted by Boi

2. get a rubber-band
5. blow smoke through it

smokin.gif

I think blowing through a paper roll is easier than taking a bath every time you want to smoke pot

Back
Top Bottom