TIRED OF ALL THE "HOW DO I BAG THIS CHICK" POST....... LETS HELP THESE ROOKIES OUT

SUMMER TIME = PLAYHEAD SEASON!

A large portion of NT are under the age of 21...... don't be ashamed, we were all there once but trust me...... you don't know #*%% about baggin achick.

Ever wonder why a lot of girls your age choose to get knocked down by cats 21 and up.... we live and we learn! We're a family and I want to help you guysout so I'm asking for the older Nters to shed some info for these young wipper snappers in the art of bagging a playhead.

Rule # 1

DONT BE THIRSTY!!!!

Stop trying to smash these playhead's off dribble....... Trying to smash first night is usually gets you 25% chance of getting any action. But if you justplay it cool I Gucci Gurantee you will have a 90% chance of having a solid jump off for the next 6-9 months. Thats the time playheads realize they are just aplayhead!

Rule # 2

WE CAN BE GOLD DIGGERS TOO!!

It's ok to knowck down a chick that weighs more then you...... just make sure she's at the front of the line next time they drop those neon 95's!

I'm asking all fellow NTers to help out so we can finally put a end to these "How do I come at this girl" post

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

YNS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

It's ok to knowck down a chick that weighs more then you...... just make sure she's at the front of the line next time they drop those neon 95's!
a23154435b8025bcef4571eb4ddcff527d400d8_t.jpg

Bad advice.

No reason you can't smash first night if your game is tight.

Not only do girls smash older dudes cause they're more mature, but it also brings a younger woman status to her peers.

And yeah. YNS

The how to bag a girl posts will never end. Its prob a group of (Non Smashing)cats on NT pming each other to see whos making the post this week.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

a23154435b8025bcef4571eb4ddcff527d400d8_t.jpg

Yes...... she will get gunned!

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

The how to bag a girl posts will never end. Its prob a group of (Non Smashing)cats on NT pming each other to see whos making the post this week.
Why didnt I get the message?

pimp.gif

-macNcheeesee

laugh.gif
No hate but I thought when I clicked on the thread he was gonnaprovide theseyoung bucks an extensive list of how to pull em....you ain't help none of these up-and-coming "players" progress haha...I get mineso Im good ha

Back
Top Bottom