TI's girl Tiny

Yo is she ******ed or something NT? I was flipping through the channels and stumbled upon the new show she has with Lil Wayne's ex heard old girl talk andwas like
eek.gif
roll.gif

Ol girl sounds and looks like she has some type of disability or something. If she really does then
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
and
smh.gif
at TI for wifing that up!

You really can't hate on a dude's ol lady because you don't know what she does to keep him around.

I can't stand her voice. I want to see how bad the show is but I will not succumb and watch and raise their viewings/ratings.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Off Topic, BUT.....Toya is thick as HELL
pimp.gif
OFT! They all over the N.O. but them broads are all crazy! One too many bad experiences for me. They never let you know until after you smasheither
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Elocin023

I can't stand her voice. I want to see how bad the show is but I will not succumb and watch and raise their viewings/ratings.
It's not that serious shawty....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by Elocin023

It's not that serious shawty....
laugh.gif
Yes it is.
laugh.gif
(I don't watch BET at all.)

She stashes the ratchets.

She rolls and sparks.

She raises the kids even if they ain't hers.

She lets you smash whoever you want.

&

Shes loyal.

Damn you dudes are critical I doubt alot of you would win any contest in the looks department. IF he loves his 4/10 looking girl he's good

YO that's her? .. 'soon as she was talkin' on BET, first thing I thought was "this +$!$% is annoying!"
laugh.gif
W/e, let T.I do his thing though.

Ya'll do realize she was from the group Xscape right??? I bet you shorty is/was cakin hardbody.

Back
Top Bottom