TITAN UPDATES.

^ Titan only has one store. You should try calling it. Number is on the first page.

^ Titan only has one store. You should try calling it. Number is on the first page.

THREE REASONS
pimp.gif

toots, some VIP card holders got the early chance of getting the 5 rings as what ive heard...maybe he is one those.
smile.gif

toots, some VIP card holders got the early chance of getting the 5 rings as what ive heard...maybe he is one those.
smile.gif

Jeff, ah i see... thanks

Well good for youdynamitenter, so i guess your one of those who spent more than 20 grand from titan, better yet you reached the 220k mark?

Just great dude, just great!!!

Jeff, ah i see... thanks

Well good for youdynamitenter, so i guess your one of those who spent more than 20 grand from titan, better yet you reached the 220k mark?

Just great dude, just great!!!

same info I got...I guess it'll be for Titan's Players Club members only...I wish it was raffled na lang instead..

same info I got...I guess it'll be for Titan's Players Club members only...I wish it was raffled na lang instead..

just 36 pairs?really nike pi?y'all know how thirsty kobe fans are here.not to mention that some of the 18 pairs at the fort are prolly spoken for already by their ongoing elite customers-get-an-unfair-advantage-because-of-bribes-and-other-corrupt-practices-by-some-employees super mega down low members club.i guess all there is to say is goodluck to everyone who wants to get a pair.

just 36 pairs?really nike pi?y'all know how thirsty kobe fans are here.not to mention that some of the 18 pairs at the fort are prolly spoken for already by their ongoing elite customers-get-an-unfair-advantage-because-of-bribes-and-other-corrupt-practices-by-some-employees super mega down low members club.i guess all there is to say is goodluck to everyone who wants to get a pair.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Very well said.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Very well said.

Back
Top Bottom