TITAN UPDATES.

eek.gif

^^

sir nothing definite until titan announces more info. but if its the banned then good for all those who are fans of the shoe and if its the ie breds, still it will be good for all of us. both are very nice shoes.
smile.gif
lets hope for the best!
smile.gif

^agree with you sir. both shoes are sick, but! we will just wait for further announcement coming from Titan, and now.. im just confused about the RD of those J's!
tired.gif

Originally Posted by superswag

Found this in the pages of the latest SLAM Magazine:

32zqe05.jpg

wink.gif

i think banned 1 release nga to! this is the box of aj 1 banned,

from the facebook of a dealer of legit nike shoes

249548_10150212748973756_819653755_6998639_1385562_n.jpg

as per Titan's Facebook page:
RELEASE INFO: Jordan V Retro "Navy/ Red" releasing tomorrow at Titan FORT. 

Also available in Toddler, PS, GS sizes

no price info but I think it's around P 7,495... hth

TITAN is the man! that's almost 400 issues of SLAM mag given away! pips who lined up in titan made the right move!

96hsf5.png

THIS IS LIGHTNING IN A BOX.
IF YOU HAVE IT, IT CAN BE ANYTHING.
THE PATH TO ONE MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM ANOTHER.
22 WILL COME BEFORE THE LAST 23.
HOLD STEADY. HOLD FAST.
THE FIRST ONES ARE COMING.

this is it folks.. this is some davinci code sh#! right here.. i think we need robert langdon's help with these.. the FIRST 1's!!! ARE COMING!!
pimp.gif

THIS IS LIGHTNING IN A BOX.. im think they're really releasing this sooner.. not july 22nd.. or 23rd.. i may be wrong.. but im guessing a midnight release? 22:00 local time in 24 hour format.. ( FOR IN THE DARKEST HOURS WHEN ALL SEEMS LOST) i don't know.. im still analyzing..
smile.gif

I'll take a crack at it... Titan's doing a raffle type release for the banned 1s with 45 pairs.
I hope my guess is wrong, I suck at raffles...

i think this would be a raffle (THIS IS LIGHTNING IN A BOX.
IF YOU HAVE IT, IT CAN BE ANYTHING. THE PATH TO ONE MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM ANOTHER) my guess is ballots will be given on july 22nd friday (22 will come before the 23) and winners would be announced at midnight (july 23, "...for in the darkest of hours").

Back
Top Bottom