TITAN UPDATES.

Originally Posted by squall325

^ a famous reseller just struck titan with their own lightning. its on their fb reseller page.

Hi! Where can I find this on their fb page?
Waiting for Titan's next release.
smile.gif

Thanks! 

Hey guys. Has anyone seen any Kobe VI on sale? I'm out of the country right now I can't call them. TIA

From Titan's FB Page:

22% off on EVERYTHING in the store (except meister watches), today ONLY, fort ONLY

"IN CASE Y'ALL HAVEN'T HEARD, THE JET IS BACK. AND TO CELEBRATE THE RETURN OF OUR CO-FOUNDER AND RESIDENT BASKETBALL EVANGELIST, WE'VE DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING UNPRECEDENTED. FOR ONE DAY ONLY. TOMORROW. FRIDAY THE THIRTIETH. ALL ITEMS. STOREWIDE. ONE DISCOUNT.

DON'T SLEEP. THERE'S ONLY ONE PLACE THAT'S ALL HOOP, ALL DAY. FORT ONLY. LIGHTNING FISTS AND JET FIRE. FOR LOVE OF THE GAME. WELCOME HOME, 22."

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Titan-22/121694084544590

If anyone's wondering, the PUMA X TITAN X CRATE UNDFTD Clydes are also NOT included in the sale.

But everything else is 3 1/2 hours left 'til the sale ends.

Also, I'm not sure about this, but I think some of the items can go up to 30% off since this is also the last day of their extended fall season ender sale. But I forgot to ask hehehe

LeBron 9 China released in Australia... they get nothing over there so it's safe to say we'll be seeing these soon...

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

LeBron 9 China released in Australia... they get nothing over there so it's safe to say we'll be seeing these soon...
i wonder...it may happen when lightning strikes thrice?

saturday is the release for the chinas, along with a boatload of other kicks from titan

Back
Top Bottom