TITAN UPDATES.

Originally Posted by donmega

Titan to the rescue! Once again... much props to y'all!
As per their Facebook page:

THE TIME IS NEAR.

For a few lucky individuals, this is as best of a head start as you can get.

Take your best shot at ALL of them to get you closer to your pair of Air Jordan XI 'Concords'.

Here is Round #1:

Send us an email at forloveofthegame@titan22.com with the following information:

1) Full Name (As in Valid ID)

2) Complete Address

3) Birthdate

4) Contact Number

5) MOST IMPORTANT: In 96 words or less, tell us why you need to get your hands on a pair of the XI's.

You have until 12:23AM of Thursday, December 8, 2011 to send in your emails. If your email made the cut, you WILL KNOW for sure.

Best of luck! For Love of the Game!!!

already sent 1 email this morning... crosses fingers. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AirStab77

Originally Posted by donmega

Titan to the rescue! Once again... much props to y'all!
As per their Facebook page:

THE TIME IS NEAR.

For a few lucky individuals, this is as best of a head start as you can get.

Take your best shot at ALL of them to get you closer to your pair of Air Jordan XI 'Concords'.

Here is Round #1:

Send us an email at forloveofthegame@titan22.com with the following information:

1) Full Name (As in Valid ID)

2) Complete Address

3) Birthdate

4) Contact Number

5) MOST IMPORTANT: In 96 words or less, tell us why you need to get your hands on a pair of the XI's.

You have until 12:23AM of Thursday, December 8, 2011 to send in your emails. If your email made the cut, you WILL KNOW for sure.

Best of luck! For Love of the Game!!!

already sent 1 email this morning... crosses fingers. 
happy.gif
email sent!! good job Titan.. seems like they'll have lots of concords..
smile.gif

To the guys interested in getting the concord XI's, go to titan katipunan and titan the fort. They are giving away green chips so that you can reserve you pair!!! Hurry limited chips are being given away right now!!! By the way, titan katipunan has no more green chips left but titan the fort still has some so go get'em quick!!!! Oh and it's good to be a Titan Player's club member.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!!! Titan Rocks!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so just to make it clear,without those green chips and the emails that they sent there's no way you could get the Concords?

does anyone here have an idea on the number of individuals who belong to titan's players club? i wonder what the mechanics would be. man im really not lucky with raffles. good thing my gf came through again.

To correct my earlier post, as long as you have chips, regardless of color, youll have a shot at the concords.

Theres plenty for everyone!

Loyalty feeds the movement

Originally Posted by superswag

To correct my earlier post, as long as you have chips, regardless of color, youll have a shot at the concords.

Theres plenty for everyone!

Loyalty feeds the movement
pimp.gif

-Wasn't fortunate enough to be chosen for round 1 - my email didn't explode!-Was too late and ran out get any poker chips...Titan, pls give us another chance.... Pleaaaase!!!

Next round is for Titan Player's Club members:

TPC BLACK CHIP HOLDERS: ITS YOUR TURN.

Send an email to forloveofthegame@titan22.com with the ff. info:

1) FULL NAME (AS IN VALID ID)
2) COMPLETE ADDRESS (WITH POSTAL CODE)
3) CONTACT NUMBER
4) BIRTHDATE
5) SHOE SIZE (US)

You have until end of day tomorrow (December 12) to send in your email. Won't take you more than a minute to do it.

It's Go Time!!!

I really wish I was in the Philippines this December to see for myself what goes on during an Air Jordan release date.
I knew I won't be able to convince my wife to line up or buy another pair for me so I didn't even try to join Titan's raffle for the chips. However, it doesn't mean I gave up already on acquiring a pair of Concord XI's 
happy.gif

Good luck to everyone who got the chips!

not that lucky on round 1. Good thing I was checking FB last sat, saw Titans post and rushed to Titan Fort right away. One step closer to concord XI's
smile.gif

any other NT peeps who got lucky on Titans round 1 and 2?

Back
Top Bottom