TITAN UPDATES.

I was lucky enough to get a green chip from Titan last Saturday. I must say, Titan really pulled it off! See you all on the 23rd!
smile.gif

from what I read on their FB page, those green chip still won't guarantee a pair. Still first come, first serve basis. green chip will be exchanged to hand tag with number.

60 chips - round 1
40 chips I think - round 2
plus TPC members

hoping they'll have lot of stocks come 23rd
smile.gif

Originally Posted by emiaj12

from what I read on their FB page, those green chip still won't guarantee a pair. Still first come, first serve basis. green chip will be exchanged to hand tag with number.

60 chips - round 1
plus TPC members

smile.gif
Titan gave away 67 green chips in Round 2 (45 at the Fort & 22 in Katipunan).  You're right, there's still no guarantee that you'll get a pair but at least you qualify.  Best of luck to all of us!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by flip jumpman1

60 chips - round 1
plus TPC members

smile.gif
Titan gave away 67 green chips in Round 2 (45 at the Fort & 22 in Katipunan).  You're right, there's still no guarantee that you'll get a pair but at least you qualify.  Best of luck to all of us!
smile.gif

Yup good luck to all of us. Its good we'll have more options! 
wink.gif
 according to our fellow NTer who dropped by at Titan last Friday, they said they'll have more or less 50 pairs means we still need to be there early man unless pairs will be raffled.

from Titan FB: 2k12 tournament on Friday 23-12-2011 at Ronac Art Center.. registration starts tom 14-12-11 at Titan Fort only.. 1st come 1st serve P500 registration fee.

Grand price: - PS3 (160gb) unit...2k12 game..1 yr free haircuts @ titan...ONE PAIR OF JORDAN XI CONCORDS'

hey everyone! just want to ask how can you be a member of TPC? i read that you need at least 20k amount of receipt.. does it have to be in a 1 year time frame? TIA

hey everyone! just want to ask how can you be a member of TPC? i read that you need at least 20k amount of receipt.. does it have to be in a 1 year time frame? TIA
Just purchase 20k worth of items and you'll immediately be a member. No need to wait for a year. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

Just purchase 20k worth of items and you'll immediately be a member. No need to wait for a year. 
happy.gif

I wish I could do that man..
laugh.gif
 is it ok as long as I have 20k worth of receipt even if its 2012 or 2011?

Other retailers are requiring same year to get a VIP card from what I remember.

Im switching to Titan from now on, don't wanna experience dealing with resellers in line.

Originally Posted by EMM23

happy.gif

I wish I could do that man..
laugh.gif
 is it ok as long as I have 20k worth of receipt even if its 2012 or 2011?

Other retailers are requiring same year to get a VIP card from what I remember.

Im switching to Titan from now on, don't wanna experience dealing with resellers in line.
Yup, it's ok. I exchanged my receipts that I accumulated and had different years to them(2010 and 2011) and they still accepted it.... It pays to be a titan member.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hope there would be another shot for those who didn't receive email notifications... titan can make it happen.. last 4 days are very critical.. walang kukurap..

guys if you have twitter. follow thejet_22. last friday there was another contest about other number of the jet. I think another 20 people won.

Originally Posted by lastchance21

got lucky with the Last shot
smile.gif
cant wait
Nice! congrats bro..
smile.gif
missed out those announcements last night. had to sleep early for work.. I got a green chip last week, hopefully may chance pa rin.

Originally Posted by rubynator

Pag may green chip anong gagawin? Papalit na dun?
ala pa update bro. But I have a feeling that they'll sell their pairs only to those chips holder. If you don't have one yet, follow thejet_22 on twitter and Titan FB. There maybe another contest
smile.gif

@danilo Titan Ronac will be open on 23rd.

Back
Top Bottom