TITAN UPDATES.

Originally Posted by superswag

^ for players club no need to camp out

pimp.gif
Are you also a TPC member swag?
Hope to see fellow NTPI members tomorrow at Ronac. 
pimp.gif

^not sure about this but someone posted in the FB page that titan will allow people to line up by 7am tom.. earlier than that, they will send them away.

Yo JonT yessir im a TPC member! Havent seen you since the NTPI Srendra games. Hope to see you later fam.

Yo dencio yeah lookon forward to meet you finally! I'll be wearing a black WWJD bracelet so approach me when you see me haha!

And airstab77 is on point with what TPC members need to do to secure the pairs!

See yall later NT fam!!!

This gon be EPIC!

finally got my favorite shoes of all time...Big thanks to Titan! very organized sneaker release..no fights, accidents etc. for a crazy shoe release like the concords...

wasn't able to cop or drop by Titan yesterday, but I want to give Titan all the props in the world for a very successful and organized event yesterday... reading about all the violence that came with the US release  just makes me appreciate even more what the good folks at Titan did yesterday... straight up, these people know how to look after their customers... real talk...
so, congratulations to all the fam here that got their pair... and to those who weren't able to get one, hope ya'll be able to get yours too...

Merry Christmas NTPI fam!

Concords' rd was a blast.. Went home with a smile plus i met fellow nt fam dencio and last chance..

nice to meet fellow Nter's and sneaker collectors.. good thing we got our pairs @ emiaj12.. fun and memorable release! congrats to everyone who bought a pair of concords!

I don't think anyone has a single complaint about the Titan release event and the entire process throughout this month. The vibe was totally positive from the early morning when green chippers were lining up all the way to the mingling and talking in the playground throughout the day. The process was EQUAL as everyone had a chance to grab a green chip or join the trivia contests. It was FAIR as those who were first in line were accommodated first. It was ORDERLY, all rules were followed. There was TRANSPARENCY since the entire stock was just there above the cashier for everyone to see
To everyone else who got a pair, congratulations. May your new pairs add to the joy that this season brings

To everyone who posts and reads this forum a blessed and merry christmas to all of you and your families.

Originally Posted by emiaj12

Concords' rd was a blast.. Went home with a smile plus i met fellow nt fam dencio and last chance..
nice meeting you too bro! enjoy your pair.
happy.gif

sorry D i didn't see you. i was distracted by the 2k12 tournament cheering for the player using the Thunder.
wink.gif

maybe next event bro.

Titan's really the best. im shifting my loyalty now to titan.

Merry Xmas guys!
happy.gif

if anyone needs a reason to shift loyalties to Titan from Nike Park, the Air Jordan XI release is all you need to shift.  Better handled, proper handling, maximum 1 pair per customer. 

my Nike Park discount is higher than my Titan discount... but more often than not, I get from Titan nowadays.  Shoutout to the Titan and all its staff and owners.  Job well done. 

Titan knows Customer Service
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Organized the release properly and made the concords release hassle free and enjoyable for everyone
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
.... Unlike those creeps at nike park bhs.. It seems those guys don't really care for the people who have supported them throughout the years.. Shame on those guys
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
!!! Thanks again Titan for the Concords and thanks for "hooking" us up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!!

CONGRATS TITAN!! experience was 10/10.. happy with my concords.. even allowed us to examine the pairs thoroughly, i have to say.. it was my best COP for the year 2011.. all praises! HAIL TITAN! TITAN is king.....

p.s. pls bring the kd4 NERFS here.. i know you can.. i can feel it.. i believe.. TITAN ROCKS!

Originally Posted by arsure

Who's in line @ Titan Fort?

I lined up at Titan Fort, got there at 8am and was already 18th in line. Heard that the group of guys in front of the line are connected to a reseller.

Originally Posted by JonT

Originally Posted by arsure

Who's in line @ Titan Fort?

I lined up at Titan Fort, got there at 8am and was already 18th in line. Heard that the group of guys in front of the line are connected to a reseller.
I was also there in the line. didn't able to saw if they get a pair? 

Back
Top Bottom