TITAN UPDATES.

Thanks TITAN! you are >>>>>>>> than NP-BHS! 39pairs Titan Fort.
arrived at 7am. I was surprised that there were already 8 people ahead of me. They sat right at the entrance.

All of them knew each other & I think all rode in 1 car. hmmm..

some NTPI peeps recognized them as "hakots", and yes they were!

Thanks Titan s'visor for taking care of it.

Hope all got their pairs. Happy New Year to all!

Originally Posted by ambo

Originally Posted by JonT

Originally Posted by arsure

Who's in line @ Titan Fort?

I lined up at Titan Fort, got there at 8am and was already 18th in line. Heard that the group of guys in front of the line are connected to a reseller.
I was also there in the line. didn't able to saw if they get a pair? 
They did, but I think not all of them were allowed to purchase. But those who were allowed each got a pair of Kobe's and LeBron's.

Again! I got mine at TITAN!
pimp.gif
and i mean they are the best.
smokin.gif
AJXI concord release was very well organized, here are some pictures from the event. again congrats to those who got their pair from the Ronac Event last Dec 23, Godbless and stay safe Always!

^ nice pics bro.. I was also there, camped out overnight and got my size.. even those green chip holders who arrived 6-7am got a pair.. Sobra well organized..

non-chip holders were also able to buy concords in titan? sorry for the late question and if this was already answered before.. 

I really hope that the Air yeezy 2 will be release on Titan22. They know how to handle every sneaker release here in the Philippines.

passed by titan katipunan earlier. aj xiv size 8.5 on display, last pair as well as aj xiv home size 9. also there was a aj iii black flip on display size 10.5.

Kobe VII "Sharks" was released today,

bad trip, size 11 sold out kaagad.

I should have cut my classes.

biggest size available is 10 at Fort, 9.5 at Katipunan as of 7:50 PM tonight.

From Titan's twitter and fb account, RESTOCK: Nike Zoom Kobe 7 "Cheetah" and "Great White Shark" Tomorrow, 1/27 at Titan Katipunan only. Doors open at 12NN.

Air Foamposite One Electrolime. TITAN Exclusive. The Fort Only. January 31, 2012. PHP9295.

IMG_8612-1024x681.jpg

Back
Top Bottom