TITAN UPDATES.

@superswag: pls tell me in detail how to get there in titan taft, the only time i went to dlsu area was to take my entrance exam. is it easier by LRT? i assume there is no parking in one archer. along what side of taft is it? side of dlsu or side of csb?

^doc im not sure if there are parking spaces at one archer place since i havent been to that place yet and parking has always been an issue in the vicinity. Maybe ntpi/dlsu students could provide us latest info on parking spaces?

But if youre planning to commute, easiest way is to ride the lrt and get off vito cruz. I believe one archer place is 10minutes away from the station by foot. You can also ride buses / fx coming from lawton. Sorry not really familiar on the various ways to commute if youre coming from northside.

HTH

Originally Posted by superswag

^doc im not sure if there are parking spaces at one archer place since i havent been to that place yet and parking has always been an issue in the vicinity. Maybe ntpi/dlsu students could provide us latest info on parking spaces?

But if youre planning to commute, easiest way is to ride the lrt and get off vito cruz. I believe one archer place is 10minutes away from the station by foot. You can also ride buses / fx coming from lawton. Sorry not really familiar on the various ways to commute if youre coming from northside.

HTH

parking area is widely available at the beach (beside sports complex)
Php 40 flat rate.

i suggest you guys take the public transpo, sobrang hassle mag-park around DLSU.

vicinity map, type these coordinates on google maps: 14.566731,120.992838

Originally Posted by donmega

Originally Posted by maronandlando

heard it over at Magic 89.9 c/o Boom Gonzales,

Titan to open their 4th store at Taft

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
^thats one bus ride away from las pinas!

sweet!

pimp.gif

def sweet! that'd be the closest thing ever... walking distance 
smokin.gif

Wow that's good to hear. Getting some love from the south. Looking forward to that..
pimp.gif

HTH
co-sign sir swag here doc. might be better to commute, specifically take the LRT, just to avoid rush hour traffic. it's just gon' be a pretty short walk.

owel, all for the love of the game! commute, drive, walk, whatever, see you all on friday

they gave out blue poker chips during katipunan branch opening day right? green chips this time??
smile.gif

but those green chips were given back right? on another note, spizike bordeauxs set to release tom at the fort

that's right! we returned those green chips.
smile.gif
Lets see what happens before Friday. Lucky me, I work until 7pm.

Originally Posted by ajagcaoili16

Titan Ronac only had 9 pairs. I was 9th and got the sz 12. I just wish they would be equal on all 3 stores.
I'm 4th in line bro.
smile.gif
are you the one wearing AS KD4?

^i think Titan will release em along with the 2 cw's of the air flight one since they were the ones who supplied the giveaway kicks for the 3 premier sneaker blogs in the country.

Lets just watch out for future announcements.

HTH

im crossing my fingers for those galaxy foams.. and for sure those green chips will be handed out at titan taft.. let's just wait for titans official announcement in the next few days..
smile.gif
im thinkin the same way they did at katipunan with the lbj9 cannon release.. blue chips were handed out to those who were picked..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by emiaj12

Titan Ronac only had 9 pairs. I was 9th and got the sz 12. I just wish they would be equal on all 3 stores.
I'm 4th in line bro.
smile.gif

Yeah bro! Haha. 
Gonna try my luck on those KD 4 BHM's on Friday.. 

Originally Posted by emiaj12

I'm 4th in line bro.
smile.gif

Yeah bro! Haha. 
Gonna try my luck on those KD 4 BHM's on Friday.. 

Since they'll have another branch then we need to be earlier next time, to ensure our size.

Goodluck everyone.  Go grab those BHM's on Friday..
wink.gif

wow lots of good stuff will be releasing tom.
ohwell.gif
will be the all star sneaks will be available also?hope i will be lucky on BHM release.

Back
Top Bottom