TITAN UPDATES.

im in the pi right now. quick q, heard there's a barbershop here. i need a cut badly. went to a random barbershop and they #$@%#+ up my lineup. barbers here any good?

First post here in Nike Talk...Thanks for approving my membership...
happy.gif

Just saw on Titan site, they will be releasing Kobe VII poison dart frog, KD IV easter and LBJ 9 Hornets as QS release...The Kobe and KD are exclusive to TPC members only...

Easter Pack dropping tomorrow at Fort/Katipunan/Ronac exclusively for Titan Player's Club members.

HTH

saw in twitter:

“@Aling_Miling: @Titan_22 what's the release date on the kobe 7 elites? thanks
happy.gif

Originally Posted by emiaj12

any updates bout Playoffs 12? TIA!
smile.gif

guess ya'll have seen the info by now, but anyways:
AIR JORDAN XII RETRO | 'PLAYOFFS'

At 12:01AM, April 20, LIMITED SLOT NUMBERS will be up for grabs for the upcoming release of the Air Jordan XII Retro 'Playoffs'. Purchases will not be allowed without a CONFIRMED SLOT NUMBER. Please remember, the confirmation is for the SLOT NUMBER, NOT A RESERVATION. You still need to do the work and be IN LINE at the designated release times.

SLOT NUMBERS AVAILABLE AS FOLLOWS:

TITAN FORT (TPC MEMBERS ONLY) - 36 SLOTS

TITAN KATIPUNAN (TPC MEMBERS ONLY) - 36 SLOTS

TITAN RONAC (OPEN TO ALL) - 24 SLOTS

TITAN TAFT (OPEN TO ALL) - 36 SLOTS

Here's what you need to do:

When the clock strikes 12:01AM later, send us an email at info@titan22.com with the ff:

1) Full Name (as in valid ID)

2) Complete Address

3) Contact No.

4) Birth Date

5) Shoe Size

6) TPC Chip: Yes OR No

7) STORE LOCATION (indicate 1 of our 4 stores as preferred)

SLOT NUMBERS will be awarded on a "FIRST RECEIVED, FIRST SERVED" basis. In the order that mail entries appear in our Inbox beginning 12:01AM. Any entries received at 12MN or earlier will not count. One slot number per person ONLY.

A confirmation list will be posted on this page once the lists are complete.

You know what to do.

Good Luck.

For Love of the Game

/TITAN

Good luck to ya'll who'd be coppin' 
pimp.gif

I don't know if Titan still has the olive KD IVs but if so would anyone mind picking up a pair for me and shipping them to the US?  I am PP ready.  Message me.

Testing out the new interface

Olympic VIIs releasing this saturday. Quickstrike release

Goodluck to everyone trying to get a pair

^in general yes, quickstrike does mean limited.

But for a more exact definition and the difference between the two terms, I shall defer to the more experienced people here to perfectly answer your question :D

Yup...saw their ad the night of Aug 03...Too bad it is exclusive to Titan Players Club...Only good news is my friend did actually got one for me...Now to wait for the XI bred!!!

Back
Top Bottom