TITAN UPDATES.

^^sir toots congratulations again. i was the one who greeted you while we were inside the store waiting for the shoes. hoping to see you all again next time!

^^^
Jeff, well sort of like that. I must say cherry on my ice cream! Haha! Yeah, well blessings from the sky!!!

Thanks nikko, oh yes i do remember you dude!!! Glad to meet you and conratulations as well. Enjoy your pair man. Till then man.

Anyway back to the updates, some shoes @ Titan are @ 30% off check their site or better yet check the store for available stocks and sizes...

To name a few:

Jordan 1 alpha (outdoor)?
KD 2 USA
Hyperdunk 2010 USA
Hyperdunk 2010 (black, with accents of yellow and purple)
Airmax hyperdunk (carbon fiber upper body)
Hyperfuse France
Hyperfuse tony parker
Aj1 alpha outdoor
jordan 1 retro (orang esque/grey)?
Jordan flight 9
Hyperdunk 2010 (white/silver)
Hyperdunk yi jian lian
Jordan rare air (black)
hyperfuse (red splatter)?
Hyperfuse (blue/white)
Airforce 1 (dark blue with white midsole and red sole)
Dunk low (black uppers/white midsole)

Peace!!!

tk

Kudos to all winners!nice event!
smile.gif

Nike steppin' up it's local releases. Hats off to Raoul, Titan and Nike Phils for this....

Merry Christmas sneakerheads!!!

Word! Nike PI bringin the heat. Ups to you guys!

Id like to scoop a pair of Alts here in Titan for the free shirt
happy.gif
, care to assist for a discount card 
embarassed.gif

are the hyperfuse PE's titan exclusive? or will it be available at nike BHS as well?

Had my sight on the rondo. But when i got there...couldn't take my eyes off the westbrook. didn't want to miss out on it!

jordan XIII white/red on the 18th and again free panther 23 tshirt for every purchase

I beleive so, they have an event on the 22nd from 9PM onwards. But the XIs will be released at midnight to technically follow the release date of the 23rd.

^Not sure. I just know about the event and the release of the Cool Greys on the 22nd. Don't have any info if it is a raffle or something else.

Titan is giving priority and reserving a pair for the members of  Titan Players Club. You guys just wish that Titan don't have a lot of VIPs having the same size as yours.

Back
Top Bottom