TITAN UPDATES.

I just had to post again.
laugh.gif

I'm not defending the quality of the CG XI but most of those who complain about the quality act like you've seen or owned better.
laugh.gif

It's like you saying one girl is ugly but the closest thing to a dime that you've ever bagged was a bottle of lotion and online photos of Cristine Reyes.
laugh.gif

If you want superior quality then stick to Premo/Premium/Lux releases. But then again you're gonna complain about how ugly the colorway is.
laugh.gif

Whatever happened to just saying "I don't like them that's why I won't buy them."

That worked for us older folks.
laugh.gif

I've seen some of you sly NT'ers complain about the quality of a certain shoe only to end up buying them.

Is this a trick or something?
laugh.gif

^^Exactly. btw, care to share of how i/we can join the raffle? im eyeing on a size 11.5 for my buddy...hehe. should i just go there and get a stub/ticket? thanks!!!!

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Whatever happened to just saying "I don't like them that's why I won't buy them."

laugh.gif

I've seen some of you sly NT'ers complain about the quality of a certain shoe only to end up buying them.

laugh.gif
I don't like what I saw in the photos. hope that's not a frowned upon comment. 
laugh.gif

but if i see these in person and I end up liking them, wish I had lined up already. 
frown.gif

like right now. 
laugh.gif

btw, how do we join that raffle for the big stages and other shoes?

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I don't like what I saw in the photos. hope that's not a frowned upon comment. 
laugh.gif

but if i see these in person and I end up liking them, wish I had lined up already. 
frown.gif

like right now. 
laugh.gif

btw, how do we join that raffle for the big stages and other shoes?
About the raffle, if i'm not mistaken, it is Exclusive only for Titans Player Club Member. Please correct me if i'm wrong...  
smile.gif

The Top 10 raffle is open to everyone looking to purchase the CG XI.
Thanks for that Sir kingcrux... hopefully i can cop a pair of CG XI for my size and win a raffle... this will be Santa's gift for me, since i been a Good boy this year..  
roll.gif

Originally Posted by djonazz

i need a kobe vi release info bad! the hype with the CGs
are crazy. they aren't even that well made material and
structure-wise.. just my .02

quality has been the issues these days for JB. If you dont want them, then don't buy them. i really don't care about the quality. the kobe VI looks ugly anyway. its basically a downgrade from the kobe V's and this my friend, is coming from a kobe fan. i hate to say this but lebron won this year. this is just my opinion,
roll.gif
no disrespect.
yes sir, will not be buying the CGs... and regarding the kobe vi, everyone has their opinion
on the vi. and here's mine: i believe that it will be the key piece in the whole zk line. it's a

crazy shoe. and once people settle on them looks-wise, they will define the zk line. and it

will catch on. but it will NOT outsell the v, not even gonna be close. 
i guess it now depends on its performance on the court. it hearts my feelings because i love the kobe line so much from 1-5. but upon seeing the kobe VI, i got disappointed. i really don't like em whatever angle i tried to look at it. the kobe VI grinch looks like a summer shoe and not for xmas.

Just a question, do we need to purchase the CGXI's to have a chance in purchasing the previously released kicks? I really want the Big Stages Away. What are the available sizes for the those kicks mentioned in the flyer?

The Top 10 raffle is open to everyone looking to purchase the CG XI.
Thats what Im talkin about!!! I was hesitant to line up bec of my chances on getting my size on CGs may be slim. But what the heck, Im there to try my luck for the raffle
laugh.gif

^^^
Exactly!!!

I wonder how many heads will be rocking them pre ordered cool greys for the event...

i just want some good food for tonight, hopefully an early noche buena for waiting

goodluck to all NTers for CG's tonight... ...had a CG reserved already for tomorrow here in melbourne..

*joe budden*hype-hype-hype-it up!

Fellas- do your thing let me do my thang
I mean- do your thing let me do my thang
Hustlers- do your thing let me do my thang

Please tell KC to- hype-hype-hype-it up!
[Just Blaze!]

happy.gif

in the midst of hypebeasts,resellers,and other unsavory characters,i hope that real NTers shine tonight

Back
Top Bottom