TITAN UPDATES.

Getting it by midnight is a "sure-ball" actually i'am in line right now. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Originally Posted by mahommieian

smile.gif
how long is the line right now? 
6 peeps already (less than 6hrs na lang). 30 pairs available for CG XI  full size run

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Originally Posted by mahommieian

smile.gif
how long is the line right now? 
6 peeps already (less than 6hrs na lang). 30 pairs available for CG XI  full size run

Goodluck man..hope u get ur pair..

tomorrow is the day, that JB's gonna eat our money ALIVE!!! hope we can get our pairs....

to my fellow NTers who already got their pairs of CG, just a quick question.. do they fit true to your size? or should i go half size bigger like the SJ '09?...
thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

*joe budden*hype-hype-hype-it up!

Fellas- do your thing let me do my thang
I mean- do your thing let me do my thang
Hustlers- do your thing let me do my thang

Please tell KC to- hype-hype-hype-it up!
[Just Blaze!]

happy.gif

in the midst of hypebeasts,resellers,and other unsavory characters,i hope that real NTers shine tonight
true that sir!!! true that!

Just got back from Titan..I wasnt planning on buying the CGs just wanted to be at the event see whats up. Definitely a lot of heat being packed over there. Was hoping to meet some fellow NTers but didnt know who was who and was to shy to just approach anybody and just randomly ask. I did know one person there though, Jojo I was the one who said hi while you were chillin with the DJ(?). Thanks for the offer of food and drinks but I was about to head on out anyway. Cool event, too hectic like previous ones Ive been to at BHS. Havent been to an event since Pacman Lights out more than a year ago. Congrats to everybody who got their pairs! Id say copping a pair here is much more fun than just heading to the store early at mall opening and purchasing your pair there. Congrats also to those who won in the raffle afterwards...

jeyps11cab: Kobe Big Stage Home and Away, Think Pink, 5 Rings, Aston Martin. Jordan Anniversary 3 and 11, Spacejam, Lebron China and South Beach. 1 pair per shoe in random size.

The event was well organized. It shouldve turned out perfect except for that 1 guy who cut the line. Next time learn to fall in line. Anyway, congratulations to all who copped them CG 11s and those who won the raffle. Til the next event.

Titan
pimp.gif

@ 1Miguel: who cut the line sir? Dang! what number are you? btw, did you got a pair? i was there since lunch time,

So happy i got my CG11
smile.gif
, Titan peeps are very very nice
wink.gif
  specially the shop co-owners. ( they take good care of the 2 of us, the girl and myself) very nice event and well organized, met some fellow NT peeps and gained new friends. again, congrats to all and Merry Christmas!!
wink.gif

mahommieian: that shouldve been my pair that he took. oh well, i'd rather not talk about it anymore. i was on the 4th batch to purchase. didn't got my size but still very happy nonetheless.

Merry Christmas to all!

1Miguel - Uy bad trip yun! Thanks for the info on the shoes raffled off.

Congrats to those who got their CGs yesterday and today. Props to Titan as well!

titan will have a lot of pairs of the green mambas. for those looking to cop the shoe and is
a size 9.5-11.5, you shouldn't have a problem. np will have them too. np will get the whole
spotlight pack trio.

GOOD LUCK GUYS!

how about those with a size not 9.5 to 11.5? are they problem bound? thanks for the updates!

Originally Posted by jrjmd

how about those with a size not 9.5 to 11.5? are they problem bound? thanks for the updates!
that's what the guy from titan said. 9.5-11.5, plenty to go around. he said to be safe though,
just go and line up on or before 10am. it seems that it will be just like the home aces 5 

release. sort of a quickstrike. or a very limited GR unlike the chaos last year....

will be waiting for the glass blues though...

Amp! 1 pair lang ang Grinch na size 9. Congrats sa lahat ng naka-kuha ng Lebron 8 V2 and Kobe VI Grinch!

Back
Top Bottom