TITAN UPDATES.

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

any news on titan releasing 6-17-23 carmine vi this year?

sir... as per Titan's Facebook wall... the 6-17-23 won't be available here in the Philippines...

Originally Posted by donmega

sir... as per Titan's Facebook wall... the 6-17-23 won't be available here in the Philippines...
big dissapointment...have been expecting this release...thanks bro...

no problem bruh... just quoted 'em on their Facebook page... who knows... it might still pop up  under the radar somewhere... if i do see 'em,  most definitely gon' keep you posted...

^^^

Hmm... surprises me that someone or some people are actually expecting/liking? this fusion...

I wonder why? Coz it pretty much resembles the carmine Jordan 6, but in a bad execution???

^^^
that's bad... i was really expectin' it on the 22nd... so I guess both the XIII "playoffs" and the IIIs would be releasin' on Feb then...

me too... oh well. i hope titan updates us with the RD on the 3s on their FB page, as well as the 13's. Thanks jrjmd!

^im sure TITAN will update their site and facebook pages WHEN they are set to release the shoes.

so i think its best that we just stay on the lookout and check those sites every once in awhile.

So if there will be two J releases next month... must save now before "Rainy Feb" comes :smile: Hope the Playoff 13s would be delayed too, so there will be "March Madness"!

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

to reebski: yup sir maxtempo is right man. and regarding the updates the members here are very kind and informative enough when it comes to kicks that just got released. regardless if it's limited and gr's. i assume that you will also do the same thing for us because after all this is a sneaker thread run and maintained by legit shoeheads.right? in short we got each others back covered.
wink.gif
 no hard feelings man. im pretty much sure you dont want to get banned here in nt.  enough of me!!!.now back to TITAN UPDATES.
smile.gif

THANKS RED
sorry, peace. i don't mean anything. God bless!

donmega and 1miguel, no problem man. was just relaying what was said by the person on the other line.
smile.gif
yeah lets hope that it would released earlier still. feb is a very busy month for sure. and and expensive one if we are after all star game shoes hehe...lets wait for their announcments too at fb na nga lang...

Check out Titan's facebook page for what could be something HUGE. Sorry I dunno how to attach pictures here but it looks like a 2nd store is in the works

Originally Posted by reebski

to reebski: yup sir maxtempo is right man. and regarding the updates the members here are very kind and informative enough when it comes to kicks that just got released. regardless if it's limited and gr's. i assume that you will also do the same thing for us because after all this is a sneaker thread run and maintained by legit shoeheads.right? in short we got each others back covered.
wink.gif
 no hard feelings man. im pretty much sure you dont want to get banned here in nt.  enough of me!!!.now back to TITAN UPDATES.
smile.gif

THANKS RED

I dunno if this is the cw you're looking for but the Penny 1 Club Purple is now available in Titan... hth

^that's why its called "PLAYER'S EXCLUSIVE". even though they would release some PE's to the general public there are still some "PLAYER'S EXCLUSIVE" that are only available to players. classic example would be paul pierce's signature line (though its publicly available in GS sizes, men's sizes are exclusively his).

and updates will be posted once AVAILABLE.

HTH

wink.gif
smile.gif

THANKS RED
I dunno if this is the cw you're looking for but the Penny 1 Club Purple is now available in Titan... hth

yes thanks sir! my wife already bought it for me..God bless!

wink.gif
smile.gif

THANKS RED
yes thanks sir! my wife already bought it for me..God bless!

no worries bruh...

no problem bruh... just quoted 'em on their Facebook page... who knows... it might still pop up  under the radar somewhere... if i do see 'em,  most definitely gon' keep you posted...

ok thanks...ill keep crossing my fingers on this one..

Back
Top Bottom