TITAN UPDATES.

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

COMING SOON 
pimp.gif

we have a separate thread for ronac updates: http://niketalk.com/topic/258736/RONAC-UPDATES

HTH

I think "ronac art center coming soon" pertains to the construction/completion of the Web site. There were no mention of titan and the site aint even working yet...

Now back to updates.

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Im aware of that. The post was also for Titan. (from what I heard). Their second.

Hope this is true(Titan in Ronac)..Much nearer for me...

Originally Posted by superswag

I think "ronac art center coming soon" pertains to the construction/completion of the Web site. There were no mention of titan and the site aint even working yet...

Now back to updates.
Oscar Kilo. That was a hint im trying to make-trying to be creative. They were trying to figure out where's the 2nd store's location is (a page back) and that was my response.

nope it means limited shoes would be devided by the two stores and when its very limited the fort would still be the one to get them or maybe alternate for each branch...
happy.gif
wasnt it mentioned above that the 2nd store would be located at ronac?

just emailed them.
happy.gif

i have a feeling that it will be re-releasing on the 22nd of january.

ulien Olisa When will you guys be releasing the Kobe VI "Grinch" and "Glass Blue" ?
50 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (5)Hide Feedback (5)

Brando Arce and Aj Agcaoili like this.
o
Titan 22 yes
23 minutes ago ·
o
Julien Olisa is there any set date ?
23 minutes ago ·
o
Titan 22 yes, follow the signs

titan 22 = "22" lol

woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

just received their email:

hello george-
this is to confirm your reservation for 1 pair of size 11. we will advise you on further details on when you can pick up the shoe at the store.
please check your email in the next few days.

Already emailed but no reply yet.
======================
Got a reply! go for size 9 instead of my size 8.5 (not available) doble na lang medyas
laugh.gif
or 3 or 4
roll.gif

Damn, they don't ship to the US!  Is there anyone out there that can help me out a pick up my pair for me?

Originally Posted by dged

======================
Got a reply! go for size 9 instead of my size 8.5 (not available) doble na lang medyas
laugh.gif
or 3 or 4
roll.gif

if your usual size is 8.5, s9 will be ok, since zk6's are snug fit
happy.gif

my zkVs are s9, but opted to go 9.5 on zkVIs

Originally Posted by busdriver

Originally Posted by dged

======================
laugh.gif
or 3 or 4
roll.gif

if your usual size is 8.5, s9 will be ok, since zk6's are snug fit
happy.gif

my zkVs are s9, but opted to go 9.5 on zkVIs

Wow! that's a good news for me
smile.gif
Thanks man
wink.gif

happy.gif

just received their email...

hello jay-

we have reserved 1 pair of size 13 under your name. please check your email again in the 24 hours for further details on when you can pick it up at titan.

retail price applies: 6995

Back
Top Bottom