TITAN UPDATES.

Originally Posted by martinichi

so the kd3s are the only ones at 30% off from the allstars? how about the kobe VI? TIA.

Last pair LOWDOWNS

KD3 ASG @ 30% off, size 14 
ZKVI ASG @ 30% off, size 14 

ZKVI concords @ 30% off, size 13

HTH

Thanks!

smile.gif

Originally Posted by deewaxx

i know Chase_on is looking for this...

AJ Rare Air gray/purple cw @ 30% off ... HTH

thanks for the heads up bro.
but dang, i can't find time to visit...

^ really nice colorway.. but ill pass on these. still on the fence about the bordeaux, next purchase will be TB3s and cardinals.
pimp.gif

^ good day sir. just wana ask a question. is the AJ 7 Retros same with sizing of AJ 6 retros? my self is a size 11, but i cop a AJ6 retro size 10.5 (malaki pa din sken) just wana prepare myself
for the upcoming bordeaux on what size really fits to me. TIA.

@ mahommieian, i stay true to size on both AJ7 and AJ6's but the 6's do fit a bit bigger. i suggest stay true to size on the 7s. they have huarache sockliner which is very comfy.
smile.gif

^thanks sir. advise well noted. try to drop by after work at the Fort to check out the Orions and other SALE items. Godbless

Originally Posted by 81

Orion blue now avail at titan per fb page...who's copping?

Not yet available today. It'll be released tomorrow March 26 as per the website and FB page. Just trying to help out sir 
happy.gif

peace

^huh? When i saw it posted like 30mins after they posted it,they indicated today...upon checking now it did change
Anyway,quality seems nice,might cop one if it's discounted over at parks/staduim...there goes my shoe pickup abstinence
frown.gif

Alot of sale items in titan fort. All star line has 10% off then some shoes at 30% off, saw jordan 2 (candy pack) i think they were 30% off as well as adidas kicks. zk6 asg sz 14, last pr i think. Spotted concords too, a sz 14 and 2 smaller szes i think maybe 9 and 8? not sure. both kb6 are 30% off. There were also basketball shorts, tees and jerseys at 30% off and 10% off mostly Large and Medium szes. around P700ish on the average for the bigger dscounted items. (Got nike bball shorts for only P550, also copped AJ 2011 east ASG @ 10%off, such a comfy shoe
happy.gif
)

went to titan yesterday...
i asked them if they will be able to release the bordeaux this 16th...the guy doesn't have a clue at all.
sick.gif

Went to Titan 10mins ago .

Notable Products :

1.) ZK6 White Del Sol , GB, BREDS, Concords
2.) Air Max PE
3.) New Jordans
4.) New Kobe and Lebron Shirts
5.) Kobe Backpack

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
what were the kobe shirts earvin? are those the one where he's lacing up snake laces?
Yes . and the black and yellow print venomenon as well as the white and black print.
Addidas jerseys at 30% off . 

Kobe Home Alternate

Duncan Away

Carmelo Home Denver

^^ earvinkobe ... Are they the For the adults one? Tia im in bacolod now that's wont be able to check..tia

restocks for kobe VI size 9 and 10! been hunting the 3D's for retail price. hope they still got some size 9 until Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom