Title is misleading vol...entourage

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

So they bought the syndication rights, so what? This doesn't mean that the show isn't going to be on HBO anymore.

what he said ............ the article's title is misleading .... all they got was syndication rights to air it on both Spike and Comedy Central

Does this mean no more booby shots?
smh.gif

HBO will have the new shows. The reason HBO would okay a deal like this is it could increase subscriptions and dvd sales for the new seasons plus the extramoney probably doesn't hurt. I mean the deal alone is worth 47 million and 7.2 million for additional season after season 6.

I cant watch Entourage reruns on !%@@$!% Spike....Every scene with Ari will be cut out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cdicevt

I don't think they are moving the whole show to spike. I think spike bought the rights to show it on their network. Like they did with The Sopranos. The new episodes will still be on HBO

It's gonna be censored as hell but still
pimp.gif

Spike TV will always have my support as long as they keep showing Married With Children reruns.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

well, dexters usually in the fall ain't it?
i feel like it went off the air last fall, meaning a spring/summerish return no?

i could be mistaken

i don't see who'd even wanna watch re-runs of this censored.. watch it in its original content or its not the same

Either lock this thread or change the title, because stupidity is running rampant in here.

Thread title def needs to be changed...giving dudes heart attacks and strokes...smh.

If anything, HBO is doing this to make more sales on the DVD boxsets.

Back
Top Bottom