*title removed*

Heat deserves his own sticky.
It's funny how back in the day BabyJ & Snuggles used 2 come through with some fire and used to get the prince charming back rub.
roll.gif

Nowadays it's a capitol crime 2 go in like Heat
Ayo Heat imagine if you get banned?
laugh.gif

^^because we know the colorways already LOL
but thanks for the pics heat23
randy def needs some better quality shots though

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^because we know the colorways already LOL
but thanks for the pics heat23
randy def needs some better quality shots though

Was it the Spacejams and white/red XII's? I wasn't able to find if that was confirmed
tired.gif

loving the carmines,mine are getting the black laces treatment
pimp.gif
,and the XVIIs are fire as well.

nice pics but the white/infared (1) or black/infared (2) would have been a better shoe (IMO). The 17's r not bad but the leather shoes look alot better(the suede/nubuck whatever is on the shoe look cheap). Look at those compared to the black leather one
ohwell.gif
but that's juss me. Wasn't really a fan of the carmines back in 91,and I'm not a fan of them now. might copp juss cause I don't have a pair of 17's

Thanks for the pictures, heat. My man...
smile.gif

Ignore that clown Click Interact -> Ignore user's post -> Yes.

from the first pics i wanted to cop for sure, but the new pics make me think about it ... poor quality it seems

Originally Posted by XxThe King Of KingsxX

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

6/17....7/16...and 11/12 - VERY BEST PACKS
ohwell.gif

How are you so sure that the 11/12 pack won't be a dissapointment?
Slow your roll.

ALL retro 12s were hot. ALL retro 11 mids were hot.

Keep your head high. I have seen the production sample 11/12 pack.

WE WILL ALL LOVE IT.

Mark my words.

i dont know now, all of a sudden im mixed with these, when the first pics surfaced i was hyped, now that i see these im not so sure, im hoping its the pics, idef appreciate the pics but those shots got me confuse, i guess i have to see them for myself in person. Carmines will always be carmines.

a rep told me that black/red XI's and white/red XII's were created as production samples.

You ALREADY KNOW the pics belong in here: Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

And I know you know that, because you DID post pics in there. And the author of the thread (SoHi23) already addedyour pics to the first post of the thread. But you STILL think it's o.k. to make a new thread, and just say 'Forgive me'?!
heat23:
FORGIVE ME SKA
At this point, I'm thinking that the only way to get you to stop doing this is to ban you for like a month or something.
smh.gif

You guys... ALL of you guys in this little stupid war/rush to get your people's websites seen by as many people as possible... you WILL stop making newthreads for existing topics.

Either you'll stop on your own, or you'll stop because you've been banned.

*locked*

Back
Top Bottom