TMac still a top 10 player

This has got to be a troll thread but....
is T-Mac the most talented NBA player to get his career ruined by injury?

roll.gif

But all jokes aside, it would be nice to see him have a good season. 

david west? Tmac? running your offense through them? you gotta be kidding me....im still hoping one day this guy comes back and says this was all a big joke....

Originally Posted by hugebird

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

goldenchild9:
is T-Mac the most talented NBA player to get his career ruined by injury?
LeBron v. 1.0:

I see about zero similiarties between Grant and Bron.

All around player, averaging 7+ rebounds and assists while scoring 20-25 ppg in his prime.

But T-Mac is the most talented to me to get ruined by injury. I think he would have been better than Jordan had he stayed healthy and didnt have injury prone team mates (Grant hill and Yao)

bonafide125:
hugebird:
23ska909red02:
LeBron v. 1.0:
All around player, averaging 7+ rebounds and assists while scoring 20-25 ppg in his prime.
Exactly. And to add to that: the rare combination of strength and speed (Grant in his prime was more quick than strong, while LeBron is more strong than quick, but both athletes mixed up some tough rebounds with some nice dimes and a couple posters on the opposing team's bigs while throwing a solid midrange game out there).

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by hugebird

LeBron v. 1.0:

But T-Mac is the most talented to me to get ruined by injury. I think he would have been better than Jordan had he stayed healthy and didnt have injury prone team mates (Grant hill and Yao)
First of all, Lebron and Grant are incredibly different types of players that got their numbers in different ways. Lebron's combination of size and athleticism are incredibly rare, which I think makes it incredibly hard to compare other players to him.

As for your McGrady thought, if you want to believe that, then more power to you. Personally, I enjoy dealing with reality, and find hypothetical situations like this to be hilarious.

"I'm telling you, if you watch his court presence… and if you ignore his stats… and if you pay attention to his swag… and if you're not looking for 28-30 points… and if you ignore the shots he's missing right NOW… and THEN if you realize that he'll make those shots as the season goes on… and THEN if you consider the possibility of an offense being run through him… then I'm saying, he's a top 10 player."

Well damn.
laugh.gif

You have said every single one of those things in this thread.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But hey according to that he has a point

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Bro T-Mac is my favorite player ever behind Lebron... you're bugging. dude is done.
This.
My 3 favorite players are T-Mac, KG, and Allen Iverson, and even though I always try to remember

them at their best, T-Mac is done, and has been done since 07/08 on the Rockets. I'm probably one

of the few Houston fans who didn't blame him for the Rockets not going far enough during his tenure there.

Im probably the biggest t-mac fan on nt. And I'm telling ya'll T-mac is back!!!!.. Been waiting for this day for a long time now.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Im probably the biggest t-mac fan on nt. And I'm telling ya'll T-mac is back!!!!.. Been waiting for this day for a long time now.
pimp.gif
Why you gotta copy my T-Mac sig from two years ago and not update it last year or this year?
laugh.gif

6th Man of the Year.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

I think he would have been better than Jordan had he stayed healthy and didnt have injury prone team mates (Grant hill and Yao)

roll.gif

1255605321_shocked.gif

What the %%** is going on in this thread! First you got dudes talking about T-Mac right now is comparable to Shaq in his prime, then we've got comments like Ive quoted above stating that T-Mac (who never lead his team out of the first round of the playoffs) would/could've had a better CAREER than Mr. 6 rings... Michael Jordan!?

Stop it...stop this right now.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

"I'm telling you, if you watch his court presence… and if you ignore his stats… and if you pay attention to his swag… and if you're not looking for 28-30 points… and if you ignore the shots he's missing right NOW… and THEN if you realize that he'll make those shots as the season goes on… and THEN if you consider the possibility of an offense being run through him… then I'm saying, he's a top 10 player."

Well damn.
laugh.gif

You have said every single one of those things in this thread.
laugh.gif
Man im home for the holidays...got me wakin up my fam laughin and S!!!

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Son said dude is STILL a top 10 player 
eek.gif

[DeuceKing]Bless Your Heart[/DeuceKing]

Swag-mac got brains

http://sports.yahoo.com/n...dwight_howard_nba_122811
NEWARK, N.J. – Tracy McGrady forever will be remembered on the wrong side of the superstar alliances, a career of what-ifs with those Grant Hill and Yao Ming partnerships perishing with fractured bones and twisted ligaments. Between Shaquille O’Neal and Dwight Howard, McGrady had been the smaller, sleeker franchise star wanting to leave the Orlando Magic.

Now at 32 years old with the Atlanta Hawks, the knee operations behind him, McGrady has been seared with the scars of professional regret. He won scoring titles, earned tens of millions of All-Star votes and made tens of millions of dollars. As history goes, it’s never worked out right for T-Mac. No titles, no finals, no significant advancements in the playoffs.

More From Adrian Wojnarowski

mcgradyinside122811.jpg

Tracy McGrady, now with the Hawks, joined Grant Hill in 2000 to chase a title in Orlando.
(NBAE/Getty Images)

Nevertheless, McGrady was one of the originals who inspired franchises to clear salary-cap space, to partner with another All-Star, and few have lived the free-agent frenzy like him. Yes, McGrady knows of Howard requesting a trade to the New Jersey Nets to play with Deron Williams, but he doesn’t care about the Nets’ shiny new arena in Brooklyn, the Russian billionaire owner willing to spend and spend. For whatever it’s worth, T-Mac doesn’t see Howard and the Nets.

“I can’t see him coming here,

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by jamergrady

pimp.gif
Why you gotta copy my T-Mac sig from two years ago and not update it last year or this year?
laugh.gif

6th Man of the Year.
pimp.gif
Truthfully I don't even be on NT that much any more to be caring. And yea i'm indeed in the need of a update. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Scored 12 for the season opener and 11 the other day.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Leggo T-Mac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom