Tmac to Chicago?

This would be bad for Chicago but Houston would be nice with Gordon, Wallace, & Yao...that line-up could do some damage.
And the people saying that the bulls wouldn't do that for Kobe...it was Kobe and his no-trade clause, because he wanted to keep Deng there.

I think Chicago would trade for Tmac...........if he came with body armor made by the tin man himself...

he'll stay. it's just a trade thought up by sam smith of the chicago tribune.

the team is picking up the offense a little better right now with more movement/motion. results will show when the team resumes most likely.

just try to set themselves up to face denver in the first round (need to get a 5th seed), they'll advance out of the first round.

Originally Posted by avitale8

This would be bad for Chicago but Houston would be nice with Gordon, Wallace, & Yao...that line-up could do some damage.
And the people saying that the bulls wouldn't do that for Kobe...it was Kobe and his no-trade clause, because he wanted to keep Deng there.

that trade would kill houston. wallace is now a scrub. he was a product of the detroit system where all the players allowed him just to be a defensiveplayer. chuck hayes is better than him. gordon would provide the shooting, but u don't want another short guard on that team. u want another all-star atleast to go with yao. yao's not ready to lead by himself. he's not a #1 option type of player.

Idk, I don't watch Houston as much, but I know numbers-wise and from what I've watched, he's probably the 2nd best center in the league, behindDwight.

Back
Top Bottom