Tmobile interview tomorrow what to expect HELP

Joined Apr 5, 2007
i got this interview tomorrow, did like a little phone interview with dude.
what to wear
what will i b asked?
input?

Joined Jan 25, 2010
expect an interrogation and a full audit on your phone, if its not t mobile its a wrap.

Joined Apr 5, 2007
Originally Posted by STOPIT5

expect an interrogation and a full audit on your phone, if its not t mobile its a wrap.

what do u mean by interrogation?

and dam
i got the iphone

Joined Jan 25, 2010
Originally Posted by beezylocks

and dam
i got the iphone
   i dont know, thats what I would do if I was the interviewer.

Joined Apr 5, 2007

Originally Posted by beezylocks

and dam
i got the iphone
   i dont know, thats what I would do if I was the interviewer.
thanks for the advice

Joined Jun 21, 2004
Dress very business like, shave or trim, and be calm. If you interview with a smart manager they will ask you a bunch of questions and they need them to be answered immediatley. Na but the company is alright, which state?

Joined Apr 5, 2007
Originally Posted by youneedthese

Dress very business like, shave or trim, and be calm. If you interview with a smart manager they will ask you a bunch of questions and they need them to be answered immediatley. Na but the company is alright, which state?
california
questions like what if u can remember

Joined Apr 4, 2007
I never even got interviewed.

Dude just looked at my resume for like, 5 seconds, nodded, and said, "Mhm, so when can you start?"
I said whenever, and he just asked me is tomorrow good. I said yeah and I'm hired!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now