to all my santa monica heads

ToneatBK

formerly cash4life87
so i will be heading to santa monica in mid july, now i never step one foot in cali so i know nothing. i have a list of things to do already just looking forsome good restuarants to eat at. im staying at the santa monica loews hotel so i need some help as to where to eat at around here or so. i need to know aboutfast food to classy restaurants so any help would be appreciated.

theres a ton of stuff in santa monica. i go there to drink a lot but have never eaten anywhere classy in that city. i would recommend fathers office though.burgers there are legit if you dont mind the wait and the people hovering around your table

Fast Foodish:
Counter Burger
Bay Cities Deli

Classy:
Lobster

That's all I've been too.

some good joints to eat at in santa monica - jiraffe, boa, maggiano's, father's office. there some other spots on the westside area around venice but icant really remember off the top of my head right now.

ok so i guess santa monica sucks, so ill also be in LA, downtown, hollywood area, long beach, and san deigo, so there gotta be some must go to restaurants. anyhelp would be appreciated

Originally Posted by CaSh4lIfE87

ok so i guess santa monica sucks, so ill also be in LA, downtown, hollywood area, long beach, and san deigo, so there gotta be some must go to restaurants. any help would be appreciated

there are a million restaurants out in the so cal area bro. you gotta be more specific. what kind of food are you looking for? price range?

mexican, seafood, italian, chinese, pretty much anything that i must try or is just delicious. i dont have a price range either, will pay whatever for somegood food

Originally Posted by CaSh4lIfE87

mexican, seafood, italian, chinese, pretty much anything that i must try or is just delicious. i dont have a price range either, will pay whatever for some good food

For Mexican I'd recommend El Cholo on 11th and Wilshire. If you're of drinking age, make sure you get a couple of Margaritas. They make good ones.

If price really isn't an issue for you, try Melisse, which is also on Wilshire. Its French and about as high quality as it gets, but it is also $$$$.

As several others have said, definitely grab a sandwich from Bay Cities deli wile you're there. The godmother with everything is my favorite.

A really good Italian place is Cafe Delfini, which is right on the border of SM and Pacific Palisades. I think its on West Channel. Small and quiet, butamazing food.

there is some pretty good stuff on 3rd st in santa monica. the pier is poppin at night too

Back
Top Bottom