To All Skaters : Lakai Fully Flared

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1786631554060086549&hl=en-GB

For those too cheap to buy it.

It released on Friday and I pre-ordered it from CCS and recieved it today. Videos have been up the moment it hit shelves but I didn't watch them becausethis is the video of a lifetime. Watched it today and
eek.gif
. This video isamazing. So many new tricks. CCS said there was approximately 70 new tricks in the video never seen before in any video. To give you an idea of how crazy itis, Mike Carroll does a back feeble impossibleout. Brandon Biebel does a nose manual to nollie flip out down an 8 set. Even if you are just watching it online,I suggest you buy it as this is the video of a lifetime. So much ahead of its time and so much progression. This raises the bar for many videos to come andthis could quite possibly be the best video of all time.

yeah I saw it on google earlier...

quality does no justice. I just downloaded it from mIRC and converting it to my ipod as we speak

Yeah, the quality of the video is insane. I don't have an HD TV but this dvd looked like it was in HD. Maybe it was because they shot in with HD cameras.

best video in a long time... guy marino...360 to tailslide on the handrail....what the heck...

everyones parts was like like 2 songs long, or about 10 min or so..never seen that before..
super sick vid..if you love tech skating..watch it...

and this video furthers my case that i still pick koston over p.rod. sorry.

P-rod is my favorite, then Koston. And yeah, Koston is deff. better than P-rod. Koston has progressed skating so much and he is arguably thegreatest to ever do it. C'mon now, Koston did a freaking nollie inward heel to noseslide on the ledge.

all day. everyday
pimp.gif

Frosty is that dude. Arto gets love too

I may have to get Static 3 too. Nate Broussards part is butter

MJ,Guy,Biebs,Carroll,Koston,even Mike Mo and Alex Olson impressed me, solid video from top to bottom, LAKAI=Team of the Year

I'm having such a hard time getting myself NOT to watch it online but its so tempting. I promised myself that I would spend my hard earned $29.99 on thisbad boy in a skateshop, come home and watch it in the comfort of my own home. Google video definitely does it no justice either. I mean Ty filmed it onPanasonic HD cameras, its gotta be ill.

I've been hearing very great things from people on here and a few of my friends about this vid. Probably going to pick it up tomorrow.

The 360 to tailslide was cool but I think the switch 360 flip to lipslide on the same rail should have been last trick for Guy.

Jesus Fernandez is still unreal. Fakie 360 flip to fakie crooked grind among other ridiculousness. Should have put Enrique Lorenzo on the team as well.Everyone else mentioned everyone else.

Koston owns P-Rod all day because he's way more creative and does some crazy dork tricks. P-Rod belongs on Plan B with all those other boring guys. PJ Laddused to be way better too.

Back
Top Bottom