To all the american people bickering about immigration and border patrol

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by the north west

its cool, you think da US hates spanish folks...wait till puerto rico becomes a 51th state one day...you gonna have folks comin in from there too
laugh.gif
da US doesn't hate Spanish folks

da US does hate illegal Spanish folks

much like da US hates any illegals

so how come mexicans are da ONLY form of illegal immigrants i ever here from when there's thousands of countries in which its native come here illegally?
grin.gif
Because mexicans make up da overwhelming majority of illegals in this country

its cool, you think da US hates spanish folks...wait till puerto rico becomes a 51th state one day...you gonna have folks comin in from there too
laugh.gif

Did I say that liberals wanted illegal immigrants? No. I was responding to everyone saying they should have the same rights just like every tax paying American citizen. My liberal comment was an opinion of the general tendency this forum has towards this situation And other political debates such as healthcare and so on.

laugh.gif
da US doesn't hate Spanish folks

da US does hate illegal Spanish folks

much like da US hates any illegals

so how come mexicans are da ONLY form of illegal immigrants i ever here from when there's thousands of countries in which its native come here illegally?
grin.gif
Because they make a a majority of the amount of illegal immigrants...you'd be surprised how many people came into our country using someone else's passport/info

I'm against illegal immigration and all that, but this is an incredibly awful thread.

The OP should retire his screen name for even attempting to make such a comparison.

Just leave Niketalk for good. Please.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

It cracks me up when a bunch of illegal aliens get together for a demonstration and act like they deserve equal rights.

YOUR AN ILLEGAL ALIEN! YOU DONT HAVE RIGHTS! YOU DONT GET TO BE TREATED FAIR!

That was so %@%#+!# ignorant 
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at your ignorance.... all my hispanic cats knows what a "yola" is..how u think illegal Dominicans get in this country? they sail to puerto rico, and get fake papers

and FLY to NY
laugh.gif

why should mexicans be able to come to this country illegally while many other just as deserving minorities have to wait and follow the rules like everybody else

im not mexican but..you sure hate mexicans huh?

Bottom line/key word in this whole debate is "Illegal" These people are here illegally, they dont deserve a red carpet rolled out for them. you people crack me up, they dont have any rights.
Please, enlighten me on this red carpet that my parents forgot to tell me about in their journey to this country.

Originally Posted by Hugo

why should mexicans be able to come to this country illegally while many other just as deserving minorities have to wait and follow the rules like everybody else

It's just racism period. If you swap any one of those "deserving minority" countries places with Mexico on the map, you'd have them spewing the same sad @#@% about them.

It's blanket racism. Or nowadays, "Patriotism" .

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

It's just racism period. If you swap any one of those "deserving minority" countries places with Mexico on the map, you'd have them spewing the same sad @#@% about them.

Sure. You  want it to be racism. So that you can explain the opposition to it away and be on your merry way.
Alas, it's not that simple.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Sure. You  want it to be racism. So that you can explain the opposition to it away and be on your merry way.
Ahh okay, so it's as black and white as you make it seem. Gotcha, thanks
smile.gif

Ahh okay, so it's as black and white as you make it seem. Gotcha, thanks
smile.gif

Your statement makes no sense. It doesn't have to though. That's the beauty of your argument.
laugh.gif

America is what is today because of immigration.
America was built upon immigration.
Why would they stop it now?
You think they give a F about your job?
The so called "Economy"?
Civil rights?
I don't think its should be considered a right to be enslaved by a corporate.
They need those that WANT what they have to offer,
along with the fact that they have nothing to lose but deportation breathing down their necks.
The work force thrives off of immigration, they advertise overseas for petesakes!
On top of this all they are the reason Immigrants feel the need to run over to "America"
because they are robbing the shhhttt out of the land that they live on.
"Immigrants" pack your food produce, build your houses, weave the clothes on your back...etc..etc
Wake up!

When general society starts thinking independently, they will be better off.

Stop raising your children to go work for someone else.
It's about time we make our own.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

[h6]something to think about for americans especially people against the immigration act in Arizona...[/h6][h6]
[/h6][h6]If u cross the north Korean border illegally you get 12 years hard labor. If u cross Iranian border illegally u get detained indefinitely. Cross the Afghan border u get shot. Cross the Saudi border u will be jailed. Cross the Chinese border you will never be heard from again. Cross the Venezuelan border u will be branded a spy and your fate sealed. Cross the Cuban border u will b thrown in prison to rot.[/h6]

However, cross the U.S. border illegally, u get a job, a drivers license, a social security card, welfare benefits, food stamps, credit cards, subsidized rent or a loan to buy a new house, free education, free health care, the right to vote, and all without speaking a word of english. This should piss Americans off.
first, Cuba is a island
Second, why would someone want to go into Cuba to live their life?

Free health care?
hmmmmm, "Free" Health Care ran by a Castro or "free" health care ran by someone who could be voted out in 2 years? 
ill chose the latter

Originally Posted by THE FAME

The so called "Economy"?
Civil rights?
along with the fact that they have nothing to lose but deportation breathing down their necks.
The work force thrives off of immigration, they advertise overseas for petesakes!
On top of this all they are the reason Immigrants feel the need to run over to "America"
"Immigrants" pack your food produce, build your houses, weave the clothes on your back...etc..etc
Wake up!

When I first read your post, I was like #!*!?
laugh.gif

...but then I read it a second and third time and realized what you wrote and you're absolutely correct.

For the corporatist, the race is always towards the lowest common denominator in terms of labor expenditures. It is in their interest. Can't really blame them.

to all the cats taking cheap shots and launching bombs from their greasy keyboard screens, these are not my words. I got it from an email thought it was interesting and just wanted to share. I could careless as long as the pigs ain't messing with me or my family.

Bottom line/key word in this whole debate is "Illegal" These people are here illegally, they dont deserve a red carpet rolled out for them. you people crack me up, they dont have any rights.
Please, enlighten me on this red carpet that my parents forgot to tell me about in their journey to this country.
so you don't believe that people have certain rights as human beings? not saying that illegal immigration is not a crime, but certainly you can't believe that running across the border somehow makes a person less of a human being and less entitled to certain "inalienable" rights.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

The so called "Economy"?
Civil rights?
Wake up!

When I first read your post, I was like #!*!?
laugh.gif

...but then I read it a second and third time and realized what you wrote and you're absolutely correct.

For the corporatist, the race is always towards the lowest common denominator in terms of labor expenditures. It is in their interest. Can't really blame them.
There is nothing new under the sun.

Work force task was forced upon Africans, then handed to the Germans, quickly shifted
to the Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, and now the Mexicans.

Don't let these snakes fool you.

Immigration is not a new founded problem in the 00's, but yet a 400+ year old solution.

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

Did I say that liberals wanted illegal immigrants? No. I was responding to everyone saying they should have the same rights just like every tax paying American citizen. My liberal comment was an opinion of the general tendency this forum has towards this situation And other political debates such as healthcare and so on.
So non-tax payers don't have  rights?

You guys realize that most undocumented or "ILLEGAL" immigrants in this country that work in your cities still pay the same taxes every other legal citizen pays..

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

You guys realize that most undocumented or "ILLEGAL" immigrants in this country that work in your cities still pay the same taxes every other legal citizen pays..

roll.gif
i can take you to 3 seperate businesses on the same street where i grew up that pays straight cash to their illegal workforce ... get outta here ...

Back
Top Bottom