To all the Girls. OG Wearin girls.

Aight so I have a question about fitment on OG 11s. my girl is a size 4y. sometimes shoes fit tight for her like for the Xs she had to get a size 5. but theywere retro. My question is if anyone out there can answer. Do the OG 11s fit true to size?. because i know my 00's fit true. Im trying to get her some OGs.Thanks. hopefully this is the right place to post this.

My girl went up .5 size for OG's. Says they fit right. It was only size avail though.

For the OG 11s, go half a size up. My OG XI's in a size 3 fit extremely tight, it even hurts after a while, so I stopped wearing them, whereas sz 3 retro11s fit perfect. HTHs

Originally Posted by JunyaJordan

Aight so I have a question about fitment on OG 11s. my girl is a size 4y. sometimes shoes fit tight for her like for the Xs she had to get a size 5. but they were retro. My question is if anyone out there can answer. Do the OG 11s fit true to size?. because i know my 00's fit true. Im trying to get her some OGs. Thanks. hopefully this is the right place to post this.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sizing maybe ?

Sorry, no offense, I got a hearty laugh from "fitment"

OG XI sz 10 fit me just right,
and then when i got a pair of '01 retro about a year ago in sz9.5 they were too big.

i know my feet have shrunk since being a teen in the 90's but not that much. go a half size bigger to be safe. even if you get the wrong one, withog's you won't lose much money when you resell them.

Back
Top Bottom