To all the upcoming College students.. LIVE IT UP

To everyone just starting college, or still in college, live it up man. Just reading some threads about college here on NT made me realize its the best 4 years of your life. Freshman year make as many friends as you can, go to the events they have planned out, youll have a great time. You'll have your ups and downs, you'll argue with your friends and it'll be over with the next day.

Best of luck to everyone, I sure miss college.

To everyone just starting college, or still in college, live it up man. Just reading some threads about college here on NT made me realize its the best 4 years of your life. Freshman year make as many friends as you can, go to the events they have planned out, youll have a great time. You'll have your ups and downs, you'll argue with your friends and it'll be over with the next day.

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

This. I'd be packing right now for the drive upstate
tired.gif
. College was the fastest 4 years of my life.

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

This. I'd be packing right now for the drive upstate
tired.gif
. College was the fastest 4 years of my life.

Yea man. Trust me, once you get out of school you will wish you could say those magic words to someone that makes them view you as an angel in disguise.

"I am a college student." You tell folks that and they thought you were the King of Whales.

Don't rush to grow up, once you get out you will think to yourself, "There has to be more to life."

Enjoy your days in school man. Enjoy it but don't forget why you are there.

Yea man. Trust me, once you get out of school you will wish you could say those magic words to someone that makes them view you as an angel in disguise.

"I am a college student." You tell folks that and they thought you were the King of Whales.

Don't rush to grow up, once you get out you will think to yourself, "There has to be more to life."

Enjoy your days in school man. Enjoy it but don't forget why you are there.

Just a question to those that said it was the best 4 years of your life, what are you doing now to make you say that?

It just seems to me like having the time of ones life in only four years and so early (18-22) means something didn't go right for someone after college.

Just a question to those that said it was the best 4 years of your life, what are you doing now to make you say that?

It just seems to me like having the time of ones life in only four years and so early (18-22) means something didn't go right for someone after college.

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

Everything now after college is going great. Just the memories in college, the people you meet, and so on makes it an experience like no other, for me at least. I dont know how to explain it, I had the time of my life in college as many did. When a lot of us say that, for the most part, its your social life that makes those memories and "the best 4 years of your life". After you graduate, you just realize how great things hopefully went for you, and you'll never get to really have that same experience again because you graduated and are done. It will hit you early in your first week, and youll be like "Man, I love college
pimp.gif
"  Its hard to explain, sorry I may of not done a good job.

Enjoy everyone!

Everything now after college is going great. Just the memories in college, the people you meet, and so on makes it an experience like no other, for me at least. I dont know how to explain it, I had the time of my life in college as many did. When a lot of us say that, for the most part, its your social life that makes those memories and "the best 4 years of your life". After you graduate, you just realize how great things hopefully went for you, and you'll never get to really have that same experience again because you graduated and are done. It will hit you early in your first week, and youll be like "Man, I love college
pimp.gif
"  Its hard to explain, sorry I may of not done a good job.

Enjoy everyone!

I wouldn't say its the best four years of my life because I haven't lived yet. I'm only 21.

I enjoyed college because the environment was so unique. It was like its own city at times. Although I hated some classes, there was nothing like being in a classroom compared to being at work. There's nothing like camping out for a game with your friends in below freezing weather or during a torrential downpour. I didn't have many responsibilities in school with the exception of doing well and have a little side job so that I could have some money to spend (college is very expensive).

you'll never get to really have that same experience again because you graduated and are done. It will hit you early in your first week, and youll be like "Man, I love college
pimp.gif

I'm not ashamed to say that I wiped away some tears after I drove past the Carrier Dome and where I lived freshman year as I was leaving for the last time.

Like Jovo said its just hard to explain.

I wouldn't say its the best four years of my life because I haven't lived yet. I'm only 21.

I enjoyed college because the environment was so unique. It was like its own city at times. Although I hated some classes, there was nothing like being in a classroom compared to being at work. There's nothing like camping out for a game with your friends in below freezing weather or during a torrential downpour. I didn't have many responsibilities in school with the exception of doing well and have a little side job so that I could have some money to spend (college is very expensive).

you'll never get to really have that same experience again because you graduated and are done. It will hit you early in your first week, and youll be like "Man, I love college
pimp.gif

I'm not ashamed to say that I wiped away some tears after I drove past the Carrier Dome and where I lived freshman year as I was leaving for the last time.

Like Jovo said its just hard to explain.

Yeah, I just graduated, and I really miss college already. It's weird knowing I won't be going back in September.

Yeah, I just graduated, and I really miss college already. It's weird knowing I won't be going back in September.

My last two years are coming up and they're going to be great....I'm also saying this because I really have no intentions on entering the 'real world' after college

My last two years are coming up and they're going to be great....I'm also saying this because I really have no intentions on entering the 'real world' after college

im already on my third year, it just goes by so quick. i cant see myself in the real world, right now im too scared to leave. i love college.

im already on my third year, it just goes by so quick. i cant see myself in the real world, right now im too scared to leave. i love college.

I agree. I'd recommend going away somewhere for college too as well as dorm life, especially if you tend to be introverted like myself because I feel like you'll break out of it and end up being more self confident and outgoing which will permeate everything you do. I made the mistake of going to the local college, like a 2 mile drive, stayed at Mom's house for the first couple yrs, then moved out on my own but still feel like just driving to class then leaving and going home afterwards I missed a lot of the whole, "experience" of college. My college life was nothing like what you see on the tv shows and movies.

Back
Top Bottom