To All the Wade haters

if you read the article on espn he actually had nerve damage too when he seperated his shoulder. i know this wont matter because some of you will probably makeup stupid reasons to hate the dude but may now you see why he has to sit some games

I broke my collarbone and dislocated my left shoulder in a car accident. It caused some nerve damage. I did not sit in a wheelchair.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

I broke my collarbone and dislocated my left shoulder in a car accident. It caused some nerve damage. I did not sit in a wheelchair.
You aren't a franchise player of an NBA organization either.

Christ, people constalty bring up the wheelchair. Was it a kool-aid momment of sorts, yes...
laugh.gif
With the shot of him pouting/crying and everything. But some of ya'll acting like thedude ASKED for it. The trainers (Ron Culp, Bill Foran) brouhgt it out. Hell they would've brought out a golden plated wheelchair with chrome spokes if hadone back there. That is the franchise.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Neither is D. Wade. Next time he stubs his toe they'll strap him into a stretcher and lay him on the bench.

oh you probably just got out and went home and let it heal huh? the same injury is not going to effect two people the same way bro

Originally Posted by outkast9984

oh you probably just got out and went home and let it heal huh? the same injury is not going to effect two people the same way bro

No, I had my boys wheel me around in a wheelchair and park me next to the bench at the Y.

But some of ya'll acting like the dude ASKED for it. The trainers (Ron Culp, Bill Foran) brouhgt it out.
Proper Response

Trainers: "Hey dwyane, we brought you a wheelchair."

Wade: " Uh,.............i hurt my shoulder."

Players blow their knee up 20 different ways, and WALK off the field or court. Wade hurt his shoulder, last I checked, we don't walk on our shoulders. Pain or not, a dude with a blown out ACL, MCL, LCL, ECL, etc walkin >>>>>> a shoulder boo boo in a wheelchair. Wade is charmin soft, nothinwill ever change that.

not only did he leave in a wheelchair, he was also crying
laugh.gif

i still hate him...because i'm a hater...

it's what i do.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Neither is D. Wade. Next time he stubs his toe they'll strap him into a stretcher and lay him on the bench.

???? you serious?

NT never ceases to amaze me

Originally Posted by CP1708

Players blow their knee up 20 different ways, and WALK off the field or court. Wade hurt his shoulder, last I checked, we don't walk on our shoulders. Pain or not, a dude with a blown out ACL, MCL, LCL, ECL, etc walkin >>>>>> a shoulder boo boo in a wheelchair. Wade is charmin soft, nothin will ever change that.

Exactly. If you're a man you should be able to walk it off if you can stand.

Franchise players dont lead their team to the worst record in the league
The guy soft. he'll be in the D-League in 4 years.

Franchise players dont lead their team to the worst record in the league
The guy soft. he'll be in the D-League in 4 years.

He was out for more than a month of the beginning of the season !+$%$%!. Shaq is aging, the team was looking for answers, why do you think theyhave a bad record?
smh.gif

And.........

from NBA Finals MVP in his 3rd season to the D-League.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Does it really matter? And if Wade ain't a cornerstone??...he's top 5 when healthy.

Blah, blah, blah... What a garbage excuses! Wade is putting up maximum points and scored 48 the other day. Miami is doing damage control. Blaming Shaqdidn't work, so now Riley has to say that Wade is injured. Wade is over-rated and Miami sucks, period... get over it! Without the refs they would neverhave won a ring and no one would even be speaking Wade's name!

Back
Top Bottom