TO ANYBODY THAT WATCHED THE ROCKETS-LAKERS GAME!

did anybody see that kid in the stands that was rocking that black & white shirt that had the last names of the 5 top players on the lakers? it'ssimilar to the MANIFEST WU-TANG shirt and other various brands that have listed names of members of famous groups/crews. i've never beasted on a piece ofclothing before, but im a laker fan. . . does anybody know where i can get one? im really sorry i dont have pics, btw. thanks for any help!

workmen's on melrose.

This one's better though.
n846329272_924353_6210.jpg
sigcheck!!

Haaa, yeah, saw that kid too!!! Besides it being on Melrose, anywhere online that this might be available being that i'm not in the Cali area?? Thanks inadvance

peace

oh snaps. are they in-store only? cuz im on the site & i must be stupid, cuz i can't find it -_-===;

Yeahh I saw that kid too I paused to see what it said and then I saw the Lakers top 5..I need thiss
pimp.gif

I thought this was an official Lakers shirt. They sold it in the Lakers store when I was looking for MVP shirts. At least the gold one.

its "Unk" brand shirts. I got a miami heat one to wear at home. i think i got it from drjays or something

Back
Top Bottom