To My 21+ Folks, what are you doing NYE?

Sup yall, I just wanted to see what everyone was up to for NYE. I plan to go clubbing, but not in downtown San Jose because I'm there every weekend. I wantto head up to the city because I rarely go there for clubbing. Which place has the best NYE party? I was thinking about going to City Hall. Let me know whereyall heading to, thanks in advance.

VEGAS! My second home, haha. Hopefully Huf doesnt come out with anything, They always do when I'm in vegas.

^^Nice, but I'm too broke for Vegas. Are you going clubbing? Or just hitting up the strip?

im thinking about one of these two

event_35.jpg

l_9b5f2c26c35e572ca163401d1f50a58b.jpg

dunno yet... never really did much for new years but maybe ill hit up an event this year...

i dont remember if it was last year or the year before but there was supposed to be a huge concert at bill grahm with san quinn, the team, big rich, etc., buti heard most of those dudes never even showed up.

i dont remember if it was last year or the year before but there was supposed to be a huge concert at bill grahm with san quinn, the team, big rich, etc., but i heard most of those dudes never even showed up.

that would be coo if they did that this year. or something like it

not sure what i'm gonna be doing yet....might just chill w/some good eats & enjoy my new flatscreen. it's been a long year and hella hectic holidayseason. besides, even w/out all that, i don't think my body can take my usual NYE biz anymore. i'm like 1 outa the last 10 going home upright onNY's. lol

y'all that do wanna party but don't have plans should check out that gig at The Clift. my lil cuz's girl is helping to co-host it. i'm surethere'll be a lota cuties in the joint. The Clift is always good for a quality experience.

NT's own DP from 4FIFTEEN Clothing is co-sponsoring that jump-off at Straits Cafe in SF Centre too.

some of my buds are gonna hit that Carnelian Room party. it's like $100/ticket if any of y'all wanna blow some of your Xmas $$$.

hArlot will be poppin off, little more of the older crowd....but it cracks, I got fam over there

For me Ill be doin it big at the saint francis... my boys got a couple rooms there, if im im the city on new years i like to be able to roam around and not getstuck at one club/bar and def want to be at the emb when it strikes new year for the fire works, sounds gay but it rages

My friend got me a ticket for sneakers required. Should be fun.

Anybody know if u HAVE to wear a suit? or just something with a blazer? - I was wondering if I could just wear slacks, button-up, & a tie.

d46156e2685882179e3541cfc5cff14faa64d21.pjpg
26f15eea69588618b6a756501f9a394456bd759.pjpg

does anyone know which of these are gonna be more poppin? i dont care about the performances, i just wanna see some booty!!! if there is another club in thecity w/o dress code lmk. thanks

Ugh, too lazy to go to the city, plus hella checkpoints.

Everything is hella bank or sold out now, I waited too long.

Decided to just stay in downtown San Jose and go to Paragon.

Back
Top Bottom