To My Female NT'ERS......Where To Shop For Good Priced Jeans?

This week I'm planning on doing some shopping for the wife. I did try once already last week and the prices was like $30 and up! I don't know about youguys, but when it comes to clothes, I am cheap. Sneakers are a different story. Clothes, I go the cheap route. $10-$20 bucks is acceptable. Anything less is
devil.gif

Anyway, tips on places to try? So far, I tried H&M, and that's it I think. Help a fellow NT'ER out. By the way, I'm in NY.

i like gap jeans. they are about the only jeans that do my weird shaped body any justice. thats true what lrrr said. rethink your gift. you said you cheap so agift card wont help...the dollar amount might be too low. buy her perfume or something.

Expect a lot more male responses
roll.gif

but yeah, I've seen cheap ones at Forever 21 and Gap..when shopping with my mom
laugh.gif

the worst thing you could buy for a woman is clothes...dont waste your money because she might not even like what u buy

Forever 21. They got jeans ranging from $9.50 to $XX. Check out forever21.com and hover over features, click "fabulous finds" then scroll all the waydown and you'll see the jeans.

^ Lol thanks for the responses.......Just the other week I went to the thrift shop to load up on some shirts
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
. Mean while, I'm buying Jays left and right (space jams soon to come)
devil.gif
. Anyway, keep them coming!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

damn...if you want them that cheap they are like 15 at forever 21...

but damn...

laugh.gif

Why do I picture you on that dissapointed steez like "
smh.gif
I feel sorry for your girlfriend" ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

but damn...

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

.Na its not like that......I'M the cheap one.........

If you really want to buy her clothes, you should take her with you so she can pick them out. Even if you know her size. Jeans are made so different andit's really best for her to be able to try them on.

As far as your price range goes, Forever 21 is the only place I can think of too.

but damn...

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

kinda...if thats what she wears cool but if you know she doesnt shop there i say don't do it..

all jeans dont fit the same...

I didn't noticed where you said it was for your wife but don't get her clothes get her something else like a watch or perfume.

FOREVER 21 is the best store to go to for a wide variety and great priced jeans...
i think like 32 dollars is the most one can pay on forever jeans...and thats not that much
sizing is a %##++ tho...they go from 24-30...24 is like a 0 and 30 is like a 10/11

but damn...

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

kinda...if thats what she wears cool but if you know she doesnt shop there i say don't do it..

Yea and their jeans are crap. Trust me, I worked there. Buttons come off after some time and if you're not careful, they'll rip. They're just goodbecause of their price. Other than that, I'd go to H&M or Gap.

Originally Posted by ellimaCecyoJ

but damn...

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea and their jeans are crap. Trust me, I worked there. Buttons come off after some time and if you're not careful, they'll rip. They're just good because of their price. Other than that, I'd go to H&M or Gap.

I never had a problem with clothes from forever21, I still wear shirts I brought years ago that look just as new.

I just recently started wearing Bullhead jeans from Pacsun and they fit great.

I love em.

^^ I don't have any problem with the tops either. Just the jeans. A lot of customers complain about the quality of our jeans
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by ellimaCecyoJ

but damn...

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea and their jeans are crap. Trust me, I worked there. Buttons come off after some time and if you're not careful, they'll rip. They're just good because of their price. Other than that, I'd go to H&M or Gap.

I never had a problem with clothes from forever21, I still wear shirts I brought years ago that look just as new.
she's right...i stay losin buttons on shirts from there...i don't really shop there anymore cuz its always crowded and loud in there...thejeans i do have from there fit good...the best jeans i have tho are from HM and Express

Back
Top Bottom