To my NT dudes who actually have GFs... How do you and her pops get along?

Me and my girl's pops are mad cool.

He lets me stay the night with my girl almost every night.. so I guess he likes me or whatever.

I know some of you dudes deal with those, Bernie Mac 'Guess Who' type dads.
laugh.gif

I have always been cool with all my GF fathers.....I treat them with the respect they deserve, they see the drive I have and we get along....plus I never come off as using their daughters and I only want the best for them.....

I get the joy of going to opening day, any sports event I want (my GF's father has season tickets to all the local pro/college sports)......the funny thing is her sisters man does not get to do any of that stuff, cuz he acts a fool so he gets treated like one...

Letting you sleep over with his daughter IN HIS HOUSE??! Strikes me as kind of weird. The "older" you are, the more understandable it is but still, I would NEVER let that happen to my daughter ON A REGULAR basis... unless its Armageddon and we need him as a possible food source.. feel me
pimp.gif
?
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How old are you and her?[/font]

I've always been good w/ parents. Not putting up a front, but just cause I can find something in common or relate to just about anyone, any age.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

laugh.gif
Nah, the Sidney Poitier original for me - I'm dating a white girl right now.
laugh.gif

I'm not sure, and she says I'm wrong, but I don't think her dad likes me much.
eyes.gif

Her mom loves to talk to me and see what I'm up to though, so I honestly don't know.

Her pops has no problem w/ me. Never really did, he wasn't around so who is he to wanna be all strict. Now her gramps on the other hand. First night we went to the movies (too young to drive at the time
laugh.gif
) he pulled out the pocket knife and told me to keep my hands to myself
eek.gif
, needless to say, I was still coppin feels. I laugh in the face of danger
laugh.gif
I'm family now tho

my girl and her dad aint talked in over 10 yrs so i dunno never met him, but as far as her moms were cool, hahaah we are both 25 and live on our own though so

no need to be checking in with anyone to make sure shes allowed to stay out or vice versa
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Daedalus Kalais

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Her mom loves to talk to me and see what I'm up to though, so I honestly don't know.
Yeah her dad hates you. The mom is trying to compensate for that... but she doesn't like you either 
laugh.gif

hes a punk %$% #%*+#. and im saying this from a completely unbiased point of view. not that it really matters but my gf agrees with me

pops aint aroun
but her mom likes me(i guess) the rest of her family digs me too. never really had any problems with her fam

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Her parents aer divorced, only seen dude like 2-3 times plus hes a deadbeat.
This. Plus he sexually abused her when she was little so........

Me and my ladies pops get along great. We both like to grill and drink LOL. So sundays I might show up with some steaks and we just chill out and have cool lazy sunday.

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Yeah her dad hates you. The mom is trying to compensate for that... but she doesn't like you either 
laugh.gif

Yeah, tried explaining that to my girl and she was like "don't worry about it. They like you - it'll just take a while to warm up to you.
smile.gif
"
She might be right - apparently, they like me way more than the last two guys. Last one was a "feminine cleansing product." Had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mine hated me...............my brake lines for my car was cut. me n her have two kids now and I never go up there at all.  If i do I keep any vechicle away from that house...........

Originally Posted by cycopth

mine hated me...............my brake lines for my car was cut. me n her have two kids now and I never go up there at all.  If i do I keep any vechicle away from that house...........

Back story on this?
nerd.gif

Hes cool with me... dont really see him much... just a simple hey how you doing thing when i see him and thats about it...

Back
Top Bottom