9:22pm

When did it start?

9:23pm

Yesterday

11:58pm 

Well goodnight

roll.gif

Originally Posted by fly23s

whats up with all this dont text and bull.
son be a man and if you like simply say so, if she dont want you then its not the end of the world. y cant you dudes be straight up
playing games is a female trait brah

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

i hate the texting game. absolutely hate it. .. childish

Motion to have OP banned forever

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

roll.gif
roll.gif
Have you ever been successful with this yolo method
laugh.gif
?

And to someone who asked this in this thread, you can approach/talk to a female without being the least bit thirsty

yeah... it depends on the girl though...
if you find a girl that is receptive, she's a keeper b/c she understands that you arent going to be taking her out, having meaningless conversations, or doing the most.

I got this one chick... Neck down, she's a fringgin 10... 5'8" 150 slim biddy with a bubble...  face is MEH... She tells me about how this guy does this, and how this guy does that... How this guy gave her this money and that money. I could literally run in them yambs as i type this cuz i didnt LIE to her when i first talked to her.

Some tact was used to get the number... But when we first kicked it, i was like "man... i mess w/ other chicks. i'm not trying to cuff you or nothing." we had an agreement... we never even kissed... just 110m hamb hurdles.... 

few rules that i'll let you know that i've learned thru experience, trial and error, and old heads. This is applied to all races.

1. Girls have sex once a month

2. Girls always have that ONE guy that is consistently smashing

3. Girls (especially 4-6s with nice bodies and 
sick.gif
 faces) have TONS of guys hitting them up... WAY more than 8-10s

4. Girls are NOT logical. they'll make up the stupidest reasons as to why they like a guy.

when you keep that in mind, it kind of lets you loosen up and not be so tense... it lets you realize that you dont have to put too much emphasis on her. they're just people.

to be real... if a girl likes you, like Wisepharoah said... it doesnt matter what you do, famb. you gotta royally misstep to reduce the chances at the yambs.

the only reason i'm more to the point is because i really just have love for one chick.. when she cheated, it left me cold as +#!* in the heart...

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I just love the two and a half hour gap between her last messages
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

9:22pm

When did it start?

9:23pm

Yesterday

11:58pm 

Well goodnight

roll.gif
this and the Willie Lynch/Harriet Tubman reference had me dying. god damn.

Originally Posted by ricky409

roll.gif
roll.gif
Have you ever been successful with this yolo method
laugh.gif
?

And to someone who asked this in this thread, you can approach/talk to a female without being the least bit thirsty
yeah... it depends on the girl though...
if you find a girl that is receptive, she's a keeper b/c she understands that you arent going to be taking her out, having meaningless conversations, or doing the most.

I got this one chick... Neck down, she's a fringgin 10... 5'8" 150 slim biddy with a bubble...  face is MEH... She tells me about how this guy does this, and how this guy does that... How this guy gave her this money and that money. I could literally run in them yambs as i type this cuz i didnt LIE to her when i first talked to her.

Some tact was used to get the number... But when we first kicked it, i was like "man... i mess w/ other chicks. i'm not trying to cuff you or nothing." we had an agreement... we never even kissed... just 110m hamb hurdles.... 

few rules that i'll let you know that i've learned thru experience, trial and error, and old heads. This is applied to all races.

1. Girls have sex once a month

2. Girls always have that ONE guy that is consistently smashing

3. Girls (especially 4-6s with nice bodies and 
sick.gif
 faces) have TONS of guys hitting them up... WAY more than 8-10s

4. Girls are NOT logical. they'll make up the stupidest reasons as to why they like a guy.

when you keep that in mind, it kind of lets you loosen up and not be so tense... it lets you realize that you dont have to put too much emphasis on her. they're just people.

to be real... if a girl likes you, like Wisepharoah said... it doesnt matter what you do, famb. you gotta royally misstep to reduce the chances at the yambs.

the only reason i'm more to the point is because i really just have love for one chick.. when she cheated, it left me cold as +#!* in the heart...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

i can dig it fambs... i really can...
i'm just gonna stick w/ my lack of dambs given approach...

26c165682c998707b3235566d4de61ee58a5f9a5_r.png

8d526216ec2539fb8f1032bbc70a47abf63d57f9_r.png

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit.... excuse the type... i put "they'll" instead of "there will"..

dont taze me, bros…
I love the no nonsense approach.  I mean you lost my respect over the overuse of yambs...but I'll give credit where credit is due.

Ricky, your text game is terrible. You're basically tryna belittle her before she belittles you.

You only go that route when she's constantly hitting you up about meaningless stuff and that's when you hit her with the "if you not coming thru stop texting me" joint or the "i cant text you all day im busy" joint.

You gotta lil man women, I let em know off top I aint worried about them with subliminal wording. I use words like 'girl' and other small insults like 'apple head', may sound pointless but it shows you're not scared of them or concerned in the slightest.

Any flakiness shown from a chick is an automatic dead.

She didn't text/call back...DEADED.

If she didn't come over and she said she would...DEADED.

They're guaranteed to call back when you show them that your life has more important things than her in it, that's all it really boils down to.

Fellas, so safe to say these are the rules to apply whether trying to smash or date?
1. Be honest
2. Eff the smileys and good mornings, just try to set something up from the jump, and let her your motives when ya'll link up.
3. Don't be thirsty, and dead any chick who doesn't hold to her word.

If there's any more, let a young dude know.

That text exchange was funny as hell, but remember that you don't have to be a prick to let females know that you don't play games.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

For the 1 BILLIONITH time, there is no set rule or strategy that works with any given woman at any given time. You fail to realize that females aren't as dumb as you think. They CHOOSE whether or not to except your "game" long before you start doing that corny %#!+. If she wants to give you the "yambs" as our man so elegant and poignantly spoke, you will get them unless you are just an utter fool that blows it with your lack of whatever. 

There's some truth to this, but you gotta remember young attractive females have tons of options. I've had many of girls tell me that they couldn't sleep with every dude they liked. There's plenty of guys that could have gotten draws from certain females but because Guy A, B, or C presented themselves in a more confident manner, they ended up SOL. Point is, how you present yourself is still important even if a girl "knows" she's interested in letting you get in them gutz. Girls always look back and say "I would have smashed homie, but another guy stepped up" You don't want to be that case.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

For the 1 BILLIONITH time, there is no set rule or strategy that works with any given woman at any given time. You fail to realize that females aren't as dumb as you think. They CHOOSE whether or not to except your "game" long before you start doing that corny %#!+. If she wants to give you the "yambs" as our man so elegant and poignantly spoke, you will get them unless you are just an utter fool that blows it with your lack of whatever. 

There's some truth to this, but you gotta remember young attractive females have tons of options. I've had many of girls tell me that they couldn't sleep with every dude they liked. There's plenty of guys that could have gotten draws from certain females but because Guy A, B, or C presented themselves in a more confident manner, they ended up SOL. Point is, how you present yourself is still important even if a girl "knows" she's interested in letting you get in them gutz. Girls always look back and say "I would have smashed homie, but another guy stepped up" You don't want to be that case.
What do you mean there is some truth to that? It's all truth my man lol. The process is so random at times it ain't even funny lol

Since no dambs are given. Text every smash worthy girl in ur book "I wanna F*ck" a period of silence may occur proceeding "ah now that i have your attention.." Puts btches on the spot and weeds out the bench team

The best compliment is none at all when you're running game.
For example what sets you aside from the other thirsty dudes that compliment her daily ?
You gotta turn it slightly negative & break down her confidence in a subconcious way. 90% of the time she'll be on your D afterwards.
As someone before me said; "With the right game, you can bag any chick"

Back
Top Bottom